Jan 19, 2019, 11:02 PM
Thread OP
New Product

Pyroloc Fireproof Lipo Bag, 20% Off! Video of Lipo Burn Test! Will Ship International

Hi All,

I had a lipo fire last year and I was very lucky to be home at the time. I smelled smoke in the garage and was able to put it out quickly. I had bought some fireproof lipo bags earlier in the year and did not offer proper protection.

So i decided to redesign them myself ( i am an engineer) and came up with a design that is a double layered fiber glass filled material.

I am hoping folks in this forum would be interested in investing in their safety. Furthermore, it was recently tested by destroying 8 lipos and the bag did extremely well. See Youtube video below.

Pyroloc Safe Bag LipoTest (10 min 51 sec)

It is a seriously large bag and customers are loving how many lipos they can fit in the bag and are actually ditching their gun ammo cans when they go racing!

For ease of transaction, I am selling them on Amazon. I have these listed for $19.99. I can offer a promo code of up to 20% OFF! It is free shipping for Amazon Prime Members

For a limited time, I am offering this forum members a 20% off promo code.

The Promo code is: EBJF9SM4

The Special Amazon link is here:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...f+document+bag

For those living outside the US interested in purchasing, please reply or PM me. I am able to ship to Canada, Mexico, Europe, Australia etc. If you need some bags, we will make it happen!

Thanks and I hope you get a bag! Appreciate it!

Rugved (Pyroloc)
to remove ads between posts
Jan 29, 2019, 07:34 PM
Thread OP
All, the code is set to expire in about 1 week. Thank you to all the many customers who have purchased from us already. After Feb 4th, we will not be able to offer 20% off coupon. Please consider purchasing the bags, you will not be disappointed. Thanks.

Quick Reply