Jan 19, 2019, 05:15 PM
Thread OP
Help!

Blade 230s V2

Hello,

I just purchased a new Blade 230s V2 BNF. I have the Apprentice S airplane that came with the spectrum DXE transmitter. The blade binded to the DXE with no problem. Except when I do the control test the collective pitch does not respond to throttle. When trying to fly the heli will not lift off the ground. All other controls work fine. The blades turn the right direction “clockwise”

Any ideas
to remove ads between posts
Feb 16, 2019, 03:47 PM
Did u program the tx for that heli, the dxe cant store multiple models
Jul 29, 2019, 01:04 PM

Blade 230S V2 Servo Swap

Hi - I have a 230S V2 that has developed a servo noise and won't respond to the transmitter inputs. The servo (SPMSH3050) is ELEV (3) and whines loudly and sounds like it is constantly spinning, but the servo arm never moves. I removed the servo from the frame and the range of motion is very small. I have some old servos from a Huey Gunship (BLH1700) (EFLRDS75H) that I mounted one in the frame and it seemed to work fine, but after only one flight of hovering, touch and go's, performing circles, and switching batteries, the EFLRDS75H servo now does the same thing the original SPMSH3050 servo exhibited. Any suggestions on what might be the cause of the problem? Possibly a bad receiver and/or ESC? All replies are appreciated.
Sep 03, 2019, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgr_Rick
Hi - I have a 230S V2 that has developed a servo noise and won't respond to the transmitter inputs. The servo (SPMSH3050) is ELEV (3) and whines loudly and sounds like it is constantly spinning, but the servo arm never moves. I removed the servo from the frame and the range of motion is very small. I have some old servos from a Huey Gunship (BLH1700) (EFLRDS75H) that I mounted one in the frame and it seemed to work fine, but after only one flight of hovering, touch and go's, performing circles, and switching batteries, the EFLRDS75H servo now does the same thing the original SPMSH3050 servo exhibited. Any suggestions on what might be the cause of the problem? Possibly a bad receiver and/or ESC? All replies are appreciated.
I would probably start my own thread rather than hijack another.....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quick Reply