Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

1/10 22S 2WD SCT RTR, Kicker (LOS03022T2)

The Losi 22S SCT is the perfect vehicle for RC enthusiasts looking to capture the thrills of big air, blazing speeds, and responsive cornering. Based on the TLR® 22™ race platform, the 22S SCT is perfect RTR vehicle for the backyard or the track.

Splash

Bash, Race, Repeat.

Looking for the best vehicle to get started in the RC Hobby? The Losi® 22S SCT RTR is the perfect vehicle for new RC enthusiasts looking to capture the thrills of big air, blazing speeds, and responsive cornering. Based on the Team Losi Racing® 22™ race platform, the 22S SCT features all the fun and performance of its predecessors making it the perfect Ready-to-Run vehicle to not only maximize performance bashing in the backyard, street or park, but to be the perfect entry level race truck for your local R/C race track. The Losi engineering team applied the race-proven suspension geometry of the TLR 22SCT to the 22S SCT, giving it the handling ability needed to maximize performance everywhere. The powerful Dynamite® 12T 550 brushed motor provides great torque and top speed that will keep drivers coming back for more. With officially-licensed Magnaflow and Kicker Audio trim schemes, the 22S SCT looks the part while it’s tearing up the terrain or crossing the finish line. Designed to be user-friendly, the electronics are hard mounted and the battery is loaded through the bottom of the chassis to help create a hassle-free user experience. Additionally, several Team Losi Racing 22 platform performance parts are available to upgrade the vehicles performance and style.

Features

• All New Race-inspired 2WD Platform
  • Dynamite® 60A FWD/REV ESC
  • Dynamite® 12T 550 brushed motor
  • Team Losi Racing® Option Part Upgrades Available
  • Bottom Loading Battery
  • All Metal Gear Transmission
  • Oil-filled Gear Differential
  • Spektrum™ Waterproof Servo
  • Spektrum™ STX2 2.4GHz Radio System
  • Race-Inspired Licensed Scale Body
  • Officially licensed MAXXIS Razr MT Tires
  • 12mm race-inspired oil filled shocks

Losi 22S SCT RTR: 1/10 2WD Short Course Truck (3 min 1 sec)

Photos

Learn More

Head to Horizon Hobby for my info.

Jan 18, 2019, 12:42 AM
Looks good. Love the body.

I do wonder why they did a bottom loading battery. That just seems like it will create more problems than a simple tray with a plastic hatch, or even just a battery strap or two.

The main selling feature to me is the metal gear transmission...it seems like a brushless set up would drop right in with no worries about stripping anything with more power.

I'd like to see a (100% stock) brushed 2wd SCT shootout. There seem to be lots of options out there now to give the 2wd Slash a run for its money. Be interesting to see if it's still king
Jan 18, 2019, 08:10 AM
Just came across this today... Newb airplane guy, thinking about a car.... A 100 years ago I had a Losi converted into a stadium truck, I gave it away with a 27meg transmitter, etc, etc... Price seems good, ready to go, just a battery... Even some of the HK stuff isn't that cheap, and Losi has to better...

I guess we'll see...

CR
Jan 18, 2019, 09:22 AM
Did I make the A Main?
I see it's a RM config by default, does that mean it's based on the 1.0 platform? Can it be converted to MM without having to buy all the 2.0 parts?
Jan 21, 2019, 10:19 PM
The Mad Titan
Isn't this just a brushed version of the Maxxis they released last year?
Jan 22, 2019, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_delong
I see it's a RM config by default, does that mean it's based on the 1.0 platform? Can it be converted to MM without having to buy all the 2.0 parts?
Based on the position of that bottom-loading battery tray, I seriously doubt it.

From what I can see, these new trucks seem to share very, very little with the actual race trucks that they're "based" on.
Jan 22, 2019, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC1138
Isn't this just a brushed version of the Maxxis they released last year?
If I had to guess, I think you're right... Maxxis has an upgraded radio also, so for the $100 more, probably a better deal...
Jan 25, 2019, 05:47 PM
I just purchased the brushless version of this truck and it looks really good for $200 (eBay)I paid. Of course, it’s not as nice as my SCTE 2.0 but that truck was 5 times as expensive. I was looking for a cheap brushless 2wd short course that wasn’t a slash and it has AVC to boot. I haven’t taken it out yet, definitely this weekend. I also am not a fan of the bottom loading battery tray. It’s a very tight fit for all my 2S lipos. They could have made it just a little longer.
Last edited by evlwevl; Jan 25, 2019 at 05:57 PM.

Quick Reply