Jul 19, 2019, 06:52 PM
Well, I did get a refund on the purchase after finally getting in touch with them, so while the whole deal has been frustrating I at least got my money back, minus customs fees and VAT so I basically ended up with a pair of very cheap batteries of a size I did not really need. They obviously have some issues as I wanted to give them a chance to deliver what had been ordered, but as they could not deliver in a reasonable timeframe I was offered a refund instead.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 23, 2019, 02:45 PM
Thread OP
tested 2 lipos, with about 12 cycles each. chan 1 and 2 on my DPL6T

3300mah 6s 40C, discharged to 3.3v then recharged to 4.2v at 1c.

total capacity in the lipo was 2800MAH, 500mah short of the advertised capacity.

not happy. i got 8 flipping packs of these
Jul 23, 2019, 03:54 PM
I have never gotten advertised mah rating from their packs. Even if I use a low 1 amp discharge. I like these packs, but I realize that im not getting what I actually paid for. The other issue is they still have not fixed the labeling issues.
I have tested other brand packs, with differing results. Some are very close to listed mah some not so much

Quick Reply