Jan 14, 2019, 01:37 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Anyone using the Smart Charger from Spektrum

Would like any feedback on the Smart Charger from Spektrum. Pros or cons. I'm considering getting one and some new smart batteries.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 14, 2019, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcovish
Would like any feedback on the Smart Charger from Spektrum. Pros or cons. I'm considering getting one and some new smart batteries.
Yeah seems to be the way I'll go once I'm in need of updating my current battery inventory which are "non Spektrum smart".
It's good that they keep count of cycle times, and also just connect and start and the charger does the rest of the calculations.
Perhaps an owner will see this thread and provide some hands on feedback.

Quick Reply