Feb 12, 2019, 05:49 PM
or GPS, F, J, K, or even TD
Thread OP
Guys, I added some info to the OP. go and check it out.

The main news is that Registration is set to open at 6:00am PST on Feb. 15th.

Cheers!

-Mike
to remove ads between posts
Feb 13, 2019, 07:54 AM
Father of Fr3aK, DLG Pilot
I promised Rollo last year when I had to bail that I would be in this year....

so rain or shine, hell or high water, I'm in. Booking flights....
Feb 13, 2019, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom43004
I promised Rollo last year when I had to bail that I would be in this year....

so rain or shine, hell or high water, I'm in. Booking flights....
Yay 😊
Feb 13, 2019, 11:53 PM
Thread OP
Excellent Tom! I love how that guilt works!

Hey all, if you have some time and you just want to have a bit of fun reading about past IHLGF's click IHLGF.com and have a read on our history page! Gary Fogel did a fantastic job of keeping lots of these records, finding ones he didn't have and compiling it all with the help of Chuck Norris. Really good stuff there.

See you all in a few short months!

FYI, San Diego will be surpassing its yearly average for rain this weekend, so I am wondering what the spring will bring in the way of color out there. Likely the normal color, but if this keeps going we could have a clean/green IHLGF!!!

-Mike Smith
Feb 15, 2019, 10:01 AM
Charles Martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLY F3B
Registration is set to open at 6:00am PST on Feb. 15th. Cheers! -Mike
Mike: Open the gates!

Feb 15, 2019, 10:09 AM
Registration is now open!

https://www.f3xvault.com/?action=eve...&event_id=1459
Feb 15, 2019, 11:55 AM
Thread OP
Guys Please register at F3XVault or click the link on our Registration Page at IHLGF.com and it will take you there.

Hope to see you all at Poway in April! I can't wait!

-Mike
Feb 15, 2019, 12:02 PM
iVoid Warranties
Umm, says it is an F3B event..
Feb 15, 2019, 04:40 PM
Team Crunch Brothers
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinghedgehogs
Just Mike's way of trying to grow F3B. You saw his RcGroups handle, right?

-l
Feb 15, 2019, 05:27 PM
Charles Martin
Quote:
The trees are your pylons. Get comfortable in speed mode.

Feb 15, 2019, 07:31 PM
I don't want to "Switch Now"
Anyone looked into how the newly announced FAA regs will affect international entrants?

Quote:

The FAA issued an Interim Final Rule today that will require drone pilots and model aircraft pilots to display their FAA-issued registration number on the outside surface of their aircraft. The rule will take effect on Monday, February 25, which means the markings must be in place for any outdoor flight beginning on that date.
Models might be under 250 grams empty, but ballast could push you over.

Would models marked in accordance with our Canadian rules be permitted?

Thanks,

Pat MacKenzie
Feb 16, 2019, 07:23 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
There might be some new tasks
Feb 27, 2019, 10:48 PM
Just confirmed with Seid, Friday 1m contest at Poway! If you have a 1m... bring it along... can we make this the biggest 1m contest ever??

To help get some attention, ArmSoar will be sponsoring the grand prize of $500 for the 1m winner. Where else can you have so much fun and bag 5 big bills? Come and prove you're the 1m champion, please don't let Gavin win this too or we will never hear the end of it.

We will also be donating a Deviant in the silent auction, as well as other goodies for all pilots.

Just need someone to setup the 1m event in the vault so we can go sign up for it!
Last edited by ThomasLee; Feb 27, 2019 at 10:56 PM.
Feb 27, 2019, 11:55 PM
M Seid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasLee
Just confirmed with Seid, Friday 1m contest at Poway! If you have a 1m... bring it along... can we make this the biggest 1m contest ever??

To help get some attention, ArmSoar will be sponsoring the grand prize of $500 for the 1m winner. Where else can you have so much fun and bag 5 big bills? Come and prove you're the 1m champion, please don't let Gavin win this too or we will never hear the end of it.

We will also be donating a Deviant in the silent auction, as well as other goodies for all pilots.

Just need someone to setup the 1m event in the vault so we can go sign up for it!
Thomas is my agent, and gets 20% of my winnings.

Axxcess Wealth Management will add $500 to the prize pool for the 1m. It may go the lowest launcher, middle of the pack, most handsome foreign pilot in their 40s (with Thomas as the only, and most qualified judge) or pinkest plane....Iíll make my decision when I do.
Feb 28, 2019, 12:17 AM
"Most handsome foreign pilot in the 40‘s"?!?! Did I just hear my name ...Okay...gonna bring my Go Mini

Quick Reply