This thread is privately moderated by old_dude, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 13, 2019, 06:11 PM
Groundloop World Champion
Thread OP
Discussion

Not Building (Except for repairs) Any More

Hello guys.
Seems as we get older there are less hours in a day. I was in the middle of building a SIG Riser 100 when I realized this.
So I am and will be selling a bunch of stuff in the next few months (I hope). I have loads of tools used only for building
and maintaining planes. A bunch of rolls of covering, what did I plan on doing with all of them ? ? A boat load of props
and some Airtronics (gone ,,,Sanwa still in business ) receivers. A SD10G and SD6G TXs I will need to continue
flying. I don't know if the Riser will get finished or not. I am an AirForce of one person. Flying time is the highest priority.
Last edited by old_dude; Jan 14, 2019 at 02:48 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 14, 2019, 01:14 AM
I like your thinking. The older we get the more stuff we tend to collect. I truly enjoy building stuff but maintenance becomes a ... huge thing! I constantly need to sell off things to keep it sane!
Feb 04, 2019, 12:43 PM
One AIRTRONICS 92824 RX 2.4Ghz FHSS **NEW* still available ?
Feb 04, 2019, 04:48 PM
Thread OP
Sorry not available
Feb 04, 2019, 04:55 PM
Thread OP
Yes what you say KristofferR is quite normal. I had an insightful experience a few years ago when I helped a lady, whose R/C focused husband had recently passed on. Typically he had R/C related items that she had no idea how to value for selling or how to describe. I realized then I did not wish to leave my wife in that same quandary. That is a good part of why I am selling now.

Quick Reply