This thread is privately moderated by reaper60, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 12, 2019, 04:34 PM
Trader Rating: 140
Thread OP
$200.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

HSD 105mm J10 Vigorous Dragon ARF-Plus $200 shipped

So i have an HSD J10 105mm that was purchased locally without a power system. I was looking to convert to turbine similar to The HSD mirage but later discovered this was not a suitable candidate. All servos and landing gear are in place and function correctly. The LED on the tip of the tail is missing but I believe all others are accounted for and working. The canard mixing board is included and works.

The bad: previous owner removed decals from front of jet and it took paint with it so it doesnt look great. Replacing with originals would make it look much better.

Plastic fueling probe and front nose antenna are missing

There are cracks on fuse where radio compartment is. Weak point on the fuse and they were repaired with epoxy and are stronger than before.

There is plenty of hangar rash from handling, but still is a nice looking model.

I installed a 105mm fan I had kicking around for the next owner. Currently the ARF airframe only with no servos or landing gear sells at $259+ship and the complete pnp is $599. Im asking $200 shipped anywhere in conti US or $160 local pick up. I will be attending one of the largest swap meets in the area next weekend so if it doesnt sell by then it will come with me there to be sold. BEING SOLD AS IS - please no scammers. Ask questions, look at pictures, and understand your purchase.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 12, 2019, 06:39 PM
Trader Rating: 0
PM sent
Jan 12, 2019, 07:27 PM
Trader Rating: 140
Thread OP
Update - i have been contacted by half a dozen people within first hour or two of post. I am making my way through people one at a time answering questions and giving them a chance to hit the buy button. I will get to everybody.
Jan 13, 2019, 01:23 AM
Trader Rating: 40
I'll take it. I will do it up in desert camo.

Quick Reply