This thread is privately moderated by wingtips, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 11, 2019, 11:32 PM
Trader Rating: 50
$95.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Vintage Saito 45---PRICE REDUCTION

Here is an engine that you don't see much of any more. A Vintage Saito 45 with a bolt on head, this is what came after the early open rocker style and before they started using the single piece jug head type. It is a AAC cylinder with a non ring alumium piston and a two piece head. It was on a plane from my buddies estate and the engine was all cruded up with old castor oil. I broke it down, soaked it in solvent, cleaned it all up and installed new bearings in the case and put new O-rings on the intake pipe. It has very good compression . The carburator had the 90 degree piece cut off the bottom and a brass velocity stake added. I have not run it. Since it is a non ring piston it will need to be run it with castor in the fuel, something like Omega or similar. Please respond with PM to me if you are interested. I will ship in the US only with USPS priority mail. PP prefered.
Last edited by wingtips; Jan 12, 2019 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Price reduction
to remove ads between posts
Jan 14, 2019, 10:28 PM
Trader Rating: 50

Vintage Saito

moved up.

Quick Reply