This thread is privately moderated by Pilotw, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 11, 2019, 08:35 PM
Trader Rating: 0
$65.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Black Turnigy Evolution Mode 2 with receivers

Used Flysky Turnigy Evolution radio, great for Quadcopter flying beginners who are in need of a good starting radio. I'm selling this as I have switched to Frsky.

Features of Radio:
AFHDS 2A RF protocol
Touchscreen interface to access menus.
Two i10 style Gimbals that light up and change color based upon stick position (can be turned off if desired)
One wheel that can be pushed down to lock.
1 two-position switch on front.
2 three-position switches on back.
Charging via Micro-USB that can also be used to connect for use in-flight simulators.
5 model memory.
The Radio will come with the original box, but not original accessories aside from cover.

Will also come with the following receivers
4 FS-A8S Recievers
1 FS-RX2A Reciever
1 FS-i6 Receiver
1 FS-IA6C Reciever
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply