This thread is privately moderated by ErikW1969, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 11, 2019, 06:49 PM
Trader Rating: 21
$170.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Fatshark Focal V2 FPV goggles with Diversity

Focal V2 FPV Wireless Headset with Diversity
USED in excellent condition
$170 shipped CONUS

I have been using another pair of these as my primary goggles for the past year or so and they've been great. This set I'm selling is my spare set that I've just used occasionally to let other people ride along. They are in excellent condition and work perfectly. Sale include the goggles with a Newbeedrone neoprene faceplate pad, original antennas and diversity module, case, box, charging cable, manual, extra standard foam faceplate pads and a stock 1800mah fatshark battery. The battery has been used more than the goggles have but still holds a charge pretty well although probably not as long as a new battery. I recommend the tattu 2500mah battery pack if you want a spare (you definitely want a spare!).

These are the same as the regular Fatshark Focal V3 goggles except they have a wireless head tracking module built in that can bind to a Spektrum radio if you have one. You do NOT have to have a Spektrum radio to use the goggles though, just the wireless head tracker. I have FrSky on all my quads so I've never used the tracker. Would be really cool on a plane though!

Focal V2 FPV Wireless Headset with Diversity
https://www.spektrumrc.com/Products/...odID=SPMVR2510

Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/Spektrum-Foca.../dp/B01M3UFTF5

Quick Reply