Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by sirpixsalot85, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 11, 2019, 05:54 PM
Trader Rating: 2
$1.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Lot of Engines and Props

Good afternoon everyone,

As a new poster to RCGroups I feel it best to give a little background before I start posting things for sale. I was briefly into R/C when I was a kid and my Uncle was the one who got me into it. He was an R/C enthusiast in both vehicles and aviation for decades, and since his passing I was given all his R/C stuff. I always thought I’d be able to get back into it, or in the case of aviation, get started, but am at a point where I really cannot devote the time needed to really appreciate or use all he had.

So, all that said, I have begun to organize everything and would like to begin to offer it here, as this seems to be a pretty active group that would put these items to good use. I actually have quite a bit more stuff, but that’s mostly vehicles and I’ll post that in the respective forum. I cannot claim to be an expert in these things, so everything is being sold as-is.

Engines:
The following appear brand new, excellent condition and look to be completely unused in any way. I have attached pictures and if anyone wants more, I’m happy to oblige. Engines will include the items, if any, shown in the individual picture (Tools, Muffler, etc..).

K&B “Series 75” .40 Front Rotor w/Perry Carb (+1 extra Perry Carb, not NIP) - $60 - Sold

(2) OS Max 25FSR - $85 each Sold

OS Max 15FP - $70

(2) OS Max 61FSR - $140 each Sold

OS Max 10FSR - $70

I would prefer to sell the entire lot of engines for $600 if anyone is interested. In some cases, the engines that had a bag containing the engine had some yellowing. I presume that to be some lubricant from the factory that has aged. The blue foam in the 61 packaging also has it.

Also, there are some images of obviously used engines, I’d throw those in for free for anyone who buys the lot. Most do not spin.

Props:
The bottom line here is that there is a lot of them. There’s about 150 total. Other than the ones obviously NIP, a large majority appear to be untouched. I did not upload all pictures due to size, I will be able to provide more upon request and before a sale. Again, I’d prefer to sell these all together for $250.

Wood: A high proportion look to have been mounted before
10x6: 17 (+12 NIP)
11x6EW: 1
11X8.25: 1
13X5: 1
8X6: 1
8x5: 2
8X4: 1
8x3.5: 1
Sold

Nylon/Fiberglass/Plastic: With some exceptions, vast majority appear unused at all.
8x6: 21
11x7: 14
10x7: 14 (+1 Grouper Glass)
10x6: 4
12X6: 7 (+3 NIP)
9X4: 8
9x6: 7
8x4: 10
14x6:1
9x7: 1
9X4: 1
9.5x6: 2 (1 MAS, 1 MK “Custom Glass Prop”)
9x6 Tri: 1
10x8 Tri: 1
7x6: 2
Various smaller plastic props – 18 (many say “Thimble Drome”) Sold

I want to be sure any buyers are satisfied and know what they’re getting, so again, please let me know if you want additional pictures or clarification. PayPal only, and in reading the guidelines in the Trader Talk forum, please do NOT use the gift option. The prices include the shipping (CONUS) and fees.

I will give preference for a reasonable amount of time, depending on interest, to anyone who says they will buy the engines and/or props as a lot.

Thanks for reading and I am sorry for the long, detailed post, but thought that would be more appropriate for a new user posting numerous items for sale.
Last edited by sirpixsalot85; Yesterday at 01:04 PM. Reason: Changing availability
to remove ads between posts
Jan 11, 2019, 06:02 PM
I obviously uploaded too many photos, and it cut most of them out. I will attempt to upload more as soon as I can.
Jan 11, 2019, 10:14 PM
Trader Rating: 24
PM sent for 61 FSR ABC
Jan 12, 2019, 04:23 PM
Ok well I talked to some club members and they are fine with buying the lot for $600. Unfortunately when I told them it was from somebody I didn’t know and I was relying on pictures they suggested just look at the engines before buying them L0L. Not everybody is familiar with how the Internet works and I tried to convince them this is how it’s done these days. So anyway bottom line Is that you would have to ship the engines and after they are determined to be actually unused in any way then an immediate PayPal payment would be made. I guess when you think about it it’s really the same trust scenario for buyer and seller only in reverse. But anyway that is that, I tried. I am still interested in the K&B for my own use however.
Thanks
Jan 14, 2019, 11:00 AM

Opening it up to individual sales

Thanks to those who have viewed the ad and have contacted me. I have decided to go ahead and sell items individually. As of now both 61s, both 25s, and the K&B 40 are sold pending payment. I will do the same thing for the props, but I'd like to take offers, obviously the bigger the grouping the better.
Jan 14, 2019, 11:06 AM

61FSR (x2)

Both 61s sold to kweasel pending payment. Additionally, here are more pictures of these engines for your review.
Jan 14, 2019, 11:09 AM

25FSR (x2)

Both 25FSRs sold to Bingojamas, pending payment. Also, here are more pictures for your review.
Jan 14, 2019, 11:10 AM

K&b 40

Sold to Plane Crazee pending payment. Additional images sent by request to seperate email address.
Jan 14, 2019, 08:36 PM
Thanks Rob,
Money was sent for the KB 40 engine using PayPal. ($60)
Take care. Good luck and thank you.
Gene
Jan 15, 2019, 05:56 PM
Hi - How much $$$ for the 18 small props shipped? Thanks, Alex

Quick Reply