This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 11, 2019, 05:18 PM
Trader Rating: 368
$350.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

Sterling 40" X 9" cabin cruises with twin props and Radio!

Sterling Chris Craft Cruiser 40" X 9" twin electric props on12 V w/servos amd radio included for $350.00 (OBO)

Sterling Chris Craft cruiser 40” electric twin prop motors run on lead acid battery 12 V; old radio (Boat) $350.00 This is from a friends collection and can be run or placed on a fire place mantel.

This is for LPO (Local pick up only) in Vt. Vernon, IL. $350.00 or OBO! Owner will drive 100 mile for personal safe deliver!!!

I no longer take Money Orders but will take personal checks! Send a personal check if you do not have a Pay Pal Account! My mailing address : George Jenkins, 2012 Old Arbor Court, Sarasota, Fl. 34232

NOTE, PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS: Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.

NOTE: RC Groups and Pay Pal are NOT connected so when you tell me what you want to buy you STILL need to write it in the Pay Pal detail section so I don’t have to chase it back on forth.

PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME GUESS AS TO WHAT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOU KNOW, BUT I DON’T! Also, please put in your email address.
If you PM me for an item, follow up immediately with a Pay Pal payment to make sure your get what you want. I sell on the “First Come-First Serve” Basis. Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: uncgeorge@comcast.net
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply