This thread is privately moderated by RC AV8R, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 11, 2019, 05:17 PM
Trader Rating: 1
$950.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Arizona Models Fokker D-VII

I purchased this model from an ad in RCU. After bringing it home, I made some modifications (primarily cosmetic) and put it aside with virtually no flying time. It is in excellent shape. Rather than allow it to continue to “collect dust”, I thought someone else might enjoy it. Before purchasing this one, I had an Arizona Models D-VII that I absolutely loved and got many flights on. For those of you unfamiliar with the Arizona Models version of the Fokker D-VII, it is the Gary Allen design. This one is painted in the color scheme used by an infamous German WWI pilot (Hermann Goering).

This Fokker D- VII model includes six servos (2 for ailerons, 2 for elevator, one for rudder, and one for throttle). It needs a battery and receiver. The model is powered by a US 41 engine with a Pitts-style muffler. Lots of nice scale detail including machine guns, full-body pilot, painted markings and weathering, exposed dummy engine, grill, instruments, and much more. I will be including the blueprints, construction manual, and a pair of spoked wheels, as well.

Specifications:
- Wingspan – 88 inches
- Length – 69.5 inches
- Wing Area – 2,260 sq. inches
- Weight – ~24 lbs.
- 4 channels (throttle, ailerons, rudder, elevator)

I am asking $950 for it and prefer local pick up. I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet you for local pick-up. If you want to make an offer, please send me a “private message”. If you have questions, please call me (Stan) at 914-882-7997. Thanks!
to remove ads between posts
Jan 11, 2019, 06:28 PM
Trader Rating: 0
PM Sent

Quick Reply