This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 11, 2019, 03:34 PM
Trader Rating: 370
$12.95 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

NIB-AT-6 type CNC spinner for Corsair, Skyraider or Waco.

NIB -ESM AT-6 - CNC all aluminum 2 1/4" scale spinners. $12.95 + $3.80 S&H. (My “Feed Back” scores from RC Groups: 344 - 98.6% Positive of 349; 5 that left negative scores!)

Specs:
2 1/4" diameter
2 3/4" tall
3/8" threaded Prop mounting with 7/16" prop shaft hole.
CNC-Polished silver aluminum.

Easy to use. Mount the spinner plate on the outside of the prop. Screw the nose cone onto the mounting threads. Add on small drop of thread lock and tighten with up to a 1/4" iron shaft or screw driver.

I do not ship outside the US or other countries. I no longer take Money Orders!

Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Detail” section along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase. Please note! My account in Pay Pal is under: uncgeorge@comcast.net
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply