This thread is privately moderated by rcbobcat56, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 10, 2019, 10:58 PM
Trader Rating: 5
$100.00 USD
Split shipping costs
For Sale

New Detonator 30 slope sailplane

Hi from rcbobcat56 owner RJM Systems. I have 2 of my new Detonator ARF's in process and they will be ready to ship in two weeks. As soon as I get them done I will post pics of hem. I am posting this to get a feel for how many I should build. The first runs will feature built-up balsa fuselages painted with White lacquer and sheeted foam wings with sheet tails and rudders. Controls are flappperons and elevator. I am hoping to have 3D printed fuselages available pending favorable quotes and delivery dates. There are scans of the preliminary plans posted elsewhere under sailplanes for sale and wanted. 1st geppeto rotated them for me and posted them so you can get an idea of what they will look like. You can pm me with any questions or to place an order. thanks much-Bob M - RJM Systems.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 10, 2019, 11:49 PM
Trader Rating: 98
IT'S NOSE HEAVY!!!!
Is 30 the span?

Wingspan is the primary sorting device, for myself...google didn't show me anything related to the thread title...?
Jan 11, 2019, 12:04 PM
Trader Rating: 25
Held by Grace
Chad -
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...heron-for-sale

7th post down

Quick Reply