Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jan 10, 2019, 03:05 PM
Question

Who's prettier?

Sonet, the airplane or lovely daughters of Mr. VV!
to remove ads between posts
Jan 10, 2019, 04:26 PM
Come to Czech Republic for the competition in April. You will meet them there for sure The picture was taken there.
And the banquet is very famous ...

Jerzy
Jan 11, 2019, 04:29 PM
iSlope
I didn't met them last year. Perhaps this year.
Jan 11, 2019, 04:48 PM
Having had a Sonet, I will say that is a very nice plane! Build quality is extremely high, and the plane flies great.

We are putting together an order for some right now, if you are interested and in the USA, we can add your plane to the order to help save on the shipping.
Jan 11, 2019, 06:17 PM
I think at least one of them is also an excellent F3F flier.
Jan 11, 2019, 06:36 PM
I was going to say that he is a lucky man if his teenage daughters will come to the slope with him, even better if they fly.
Jan 12, 2019, 09:09 AM
“FLY THE PLANE”
The Girls naturally!

Planes always second.
Jan 12, 2019, 10:04 PM
bayagliders.com
Have been to Czech 2 times and seen the Sonet fly I would say the girls for sure but take the Sonet home
Jan 13, 2019, 07:09 PM
★★★★★★★★
3 better than 1
Jan 14, 2019, 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpdrifter
I think at least one of them is also an excellent F3F flier.
You're killing me Ed

All three young ladies are beautiful, especially as they seem to have a look of pride for their father's high-performance F3F/B models.
Jan 14, 2019, 08:05 AM
What plane...

Marc
Jan 14, 2019, 06:11 PM
Balsa breaks better
I am going to say the plane, I don't need an angry boyfriend/husband or a PO'd father after me, I am too old to run!
Now where is the photo of the plane?

Joe
Jan 15, 2019, 12:13 PM
Here are a couple of photos from one of our customers. This particular plane has been primarily used for DS acrobatics, I think it has seen speeds over 200 mph, not bad for an F3F ship.

The build quality is top notch on his planes and they have very good performance, I consider these one of the better deals in the F3F world. They just have not been seen much outside of Europe.

-Wayne
Last edited by Rotozuk; Jan 15, 2019 at 05:18 PM.
Jan 15, 2019, 05:18 PM
Some more pics. The Sonet now has a slip-off nose cone. The planes get a little tweak each year. New tails and fuselage, and you can also get an electric fuse now.

The double carbon has been pushed to about 220mph is DS acro, yet it will loop in the space of a VW bug. They are a good agile, yet very strong plane that loves to fly. The fit and finish is very high.

We are putting together a group buy right now. Please let me know if you are interested as production time is available now. I had to wait 6 months for the first one I ordered.

-Wayne
Yesterday, 12:31 PM
JimN8UAY
Wayne, can't find any info on the site...cost?

Jim
Latest blog entry: Speaker mod for the Taranis.

Quick Reply