Drone Racing Simulator for Android Devices

Drone Racing Simulator is a Multiplayer based sim from 3D Creative World. It's designed for mobile devices and is available on the Google Play Store.

Splash

Drone Racing on Your Mobile Device

Drone Racing Simulator is a Multiplayer based sim from 3D Creative World. It's designed for mobile devices and is available on the Google Play Store. I'm an apple guy so I can't check it out, but it looks pretty neat. It won't replace your PC sims using real RC transmitters for the controls, but you can probably connect a game pad to your device to get a more realistic feel.

The sim is based on real life physics and should be very familiar to drone pilots. You can fly in Angle, Acro and 3D Acro modes, adjust PIDs, change the FPV cam angle and FOV, play with rates and expo and even use Google Cardboard VR for an FPV type experience. You can practice offline, or register to play online with 4 other players.

The app appears to have several maps and does offer in app purchases to unlock some items. Either way, if you are bored, it might be a fun way to kill some time.

Check out the Drone Racing Simulator Here

Jan 10, 2019, 07:18 PM
Boooo...no Apple support?
Jan 12, 2019, 08:44 PM
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
Well I tired it on my s9 and it was fun for a few min. Was very smooth but power=throttle% wasnt quite right. Seemed to jump by 10% increments and was difficult to get to hover in FPV. So bottom line it is pretty fun for a phone, maybe better on a tablet.
Jan 13, 2019, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panhead5496
Boooo...no Apple support?
Apple version is coming soon..!! Will post the link when available..!!
Jan 13, 2019, 12:14 PM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybam
Nice!
Jan 13, 2019, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybam
Sweet!!

What iOS will it need to download? The newest one I'm assuming?
Jan 17, 2019, 04:16 PM
What's a good pc multirotor sim?
Jan 23, 2019, 11:37 AM
Earth-bound misfit
Quote:
Originally Posted by specriv
What's a good pc multirotor sim?
Liftoff. Available on Steam. Get a $10 USB-Rx dongle and you're set!
Feb 19, 2019, 04:08 AM
Go Sabres!
Can you connect external controllers? If you can stream this across a Firestick or load it on Apple TV with an external controller that would be pretty nice.
Feb 19, 2019, 12:16 PM
Earth-bound misfit
Quote:
Originally Posted by savall21
Can you connect external controllers? If you can stream this across a Firestick or load it on Apple TV with an external controller that would be pretty nice.
Yes, different controllers are supported. I run Steam from a PC to my TV, so I don't know about slinging to other devices, but I think Steam supports a few ways to do that.
Mar 31, 2019, 06:47 PM
Micro FPV enthusiast
I can't seem to figure out channel mapping on my QX7 could someone with experience in this help?

Quick Reply