Jan 09, 2005, 11:49 PM
Parkflyer Maniac
Thread OP
Funny

Funny Pictures

Here is a thread for those who want to crack a smile. Feel free to contribute as long of course as we keep it more or less clean. Enjoy.

Post your favorite funny pictures. Here's some already.

Last edited by scadavid2000; Oct 26, 2007 at 12:06 AM.
Jan 10, 2005, 03:53 AM
HeliAP'er!
Wonderful! Loved the shopping one, and the developing baby one!
Jan 10, 2005, 10:11 AM
Master of the figure 9
The fly powered airplane works but it really needs two full size wings, one in front and one in back, to fly correctly. I won't tell you how I know that.
Jan 12, 2005, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man
The fly powered airplane works but it really needs two full size wings, one in front and one in back, to fly correctly. I won't tell you how I know that.

Hee Hee, I'd almost bet you have done a few "horse fly bottle rockets" also :-)
Jan 12, 2005, 07:31 PM
Master of the figure 9
uncled, you need to enlighten me on the horse fly bottle rockets. All I can say is that my boss was dumb founded when he entered his small office to find nine of them flying the pattern. I wife was equally unimpressed to find the kids and I assembling the third airplane as the first two buzzed the house.
Jan 12, 2005, 07:42 PM
gotta use your imagination, the captured horsefly will be pointed head up on a straw or suitable ballast tail, either attached or inserted at the back end. released they go straight up out of sight. Poor things.
Jan 12, 2005, 08:10 PM
Master of the figure 9
Man I can't wait for summer. I bet a coffee stir stick and a little ca would work really nice.
Jan 12, 2005, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man
Man I can't wait for summer. I bet a coffee stir stick and a little ca would work really nice.
Use CA ONLY when you want to go to after burner :-)
Jan 12, 2005, 08:24 PM
Master of the figure 9
I think that the heat caused from ca and kicker would create the after burner
Jan 14, 2005, 02:27 AM
BOSS
Ok... I saw this thread.. Few hours later, I saw a fly, flying around my room. Needless to say, please don't use CA! I now have a "melted" fly still alive super glued onto my matchstick airplane

Jon
Jan 14, 2005, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_z_123
Ok... I saw this thread.. Few hours later, I saw a fly, flying around my room. Needless to say, please don't use CA! I now have a "melted" fly still alive super glued onto my matchstick airplane

Jon

Jon - no video?
Jan 14, 2005, 02:23 PM
Master of the figure 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_z_123

Jon
Quick! declare an emergency landing. Number one engine flaming out. Wait! with enough engines, one engine flaming out will not be a cause for an emergency landing. Have them circle the field to burn off fuel.
Jan 14, 2005, 05:29 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
It seems the hardest part of this project is catching the %&*! flies! Maybe I should go hang out by the dumpster behind McDonalds.
Jan 14, 2005, 06:17 PM
Master of the figure 9
It is too cold here for flies here, bummer! However, window sills are usually a good source of engines. It is much easier to trap them against the window. So I have been told.

It is too cold here for about anything. 16 degrees and dropping, we are expecting single digit temps tonight with wind chill factor well below zero.

Quick Reply