This thread is privately moderated by turbinefancy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 09, 2019, 01:34 PM
FPV Air Combat Nut!
Thread OP
Discussion

Realizing Dream of FPV Chase/Dogfight in HD Realtime

After 8 months hiatus from flying plane FPV (after a crash), I got back to it a couple of days ago. With the HD FPV gear installed in a E-flite Carbon Z Splendor (crashed previously which help in alleviating anxiousness in messing up a pristine plane ), its docile yet precise handling qualities allowed me to feel comfortable quickly flying FPV in all phases of flight and some mild aerobatics. Yesterday, I finally tried out FPV chase/dogfight with a friend flying LOS very smoothly/predictably. It worked out great! I kept him in sight 99.9% of the time.

FPV Chase/Dogfight/Formation Training with Tuan's T-28 ( HD Uncut) (7 min 30 sec)
Last edited by turbinefancy; Jan 09, 2019 at 03:04 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply