This thread is privately moderated by Tahoed, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 09, 2019, 09:45 AM
That thing almost hit me
Discussion

Gerasis Fox 2.03 Meter

I picked this kit up around Christmas. Probably manufactured in the late ninety's. It was advertised as "Never Built" but should have said "Started, screwed up a few things, then returned to box". Rudder post was installed incorrectly at an angle so when lined up the rudder the bottom hinge didn't reach the post. The control rods in the fuse were installed, but the one for the rudder had a big curve in it right before the exit and the inner sleeve for the elevator was missing. (Luckily, I had a replacement in stock.) I repaired the issues and moved on. Ordered some graphics from Callie Graphics and spoilers from Esprit. The graphics are are great and Esprit as usual shipped quickly. Here's a few shots of the build and what it should look like when finished. (More or less ) More later.........
to remove ads between posts
Jan 12, 2019, 11:43 AM
That thing almost hit me
Rear windows installed, canopy fit. Hopefully I'll get the spoilers in today.......
Jan 15, 2019, 08:36 PM
That thing almost hit me

Quick Reply