Jan 07, 2019, 07:32 AM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
Thread OP
New Product

JJRC X9 1080P GPS 5G WiFi FPV Brushless RC Drone Optical Flow Positioning RTF - Black

https://www.geekbuying.com/item/JJRC-X9-1080P-GPS-5G-WiFi-FPV-Brushless-RC-Drone-RTF-Black-412517.html

Highlights
GPS Positioning

Under GPS mode, when the aircraft receives the signal from satellites, it will position where it is.

5G WIFI

The WIFI enabled FPV camera is mounted on the drone, to broadcast the live video to the pilot on the ground.

1080P HD Camera Gimbal

It is equipped with 1080P camera, tuned amazingly to capture pictures and videos from the sky, also with two-axis brushless gimbal,helping the drone record vibration-free footages.

Optical Flow Positioning

It captures image data with the drone's bottom camera, then uses the optical flow to improve the smoothness of the control.

Brushless Motor

It is equipped with the brushless motor, which makes your flight more powerful.

Altitude Hold Mode

In altitude hold mode, the drone maintains a consistent altitude while allowing roll, pitch, and yaw to be controlled normally.

One Key Takeoff /Landing

One press automatically taking off or landing, the drone will take off or go back to the position where it took off.

One Key Return

One-key return function makes it easily to find the way home.

Specification
General Brand: JJRC
Item No.: X9
Quadcopter Size: 14.8 x 14.5 x 6cm
Quadcopter Weight: 258g
Frequency: 2.4Ghz
Channel: 4CH
Gyro: 6-Axis
Camera: 1080P (adjustable angle)
FPV: 5G WiFi 720P
Motor: Brushless Motor
Battery: 11.4V 1000mAh Lipo Battery (Included)
Flight Time: About 15 mins
Charging Time: About 250 mins
Control Distance: About 1000m
5G WiFi Distance: About 200-300m
Max Speed: 20km/h
Package Contents 1 x RC Drone
1 x Remote Control
1 x Battery
1 x Charger
1 x Manual

to remove ads between posts
Jan 13, 2019, 07:51 PM

jjrc x9 Heron quadcopter

i have bought one of these jjrc x9 and having problems ,in gps position hold it wanders up to 3m across and 1m up and down,the you tube videos do
show a lot of issues with these,the optical flow is not working when there is no gps,i have taken mine apart and has a c-fly dream main board also takes
the same battery as the dream.i hope they offer new firmware to correct any problems.Good luck with yours.
Jan 15, 2019, 11:43 AM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
Thread OP
getting hold of review products lately is like getting blood from a stone. The JJRC products i have reviewed previously have been pretty good general flyers that were let down by sloppy GPS and position hold. Hopefully this model will prove to be a step forward.

Quick Reply