May 21, 2019, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch
It's because you lost wifi signal to the quad,I had the App do that to me too.
If the quad lost wifi signal, it should return home, no?
to remove ads between posts
May 22, 2019, 12:40 AM
ultra cheap pilot
Enjoy my C-Fly Dream aka Heron X9 today. Beautiful morning!

Video:
C-FLY DREAM mini drone. Part 3: fun roaming (13 min 40 sec)
May 22, 2019, 04:31 AM
My review (Italian language) https://www.actioncamitalia.it/2019/...e-dello-spark/

my first video test
JJRC X9 - Recensione su ActionCamItalia (4 min 12 sec)
May 24, 2019, 01:07 AM
ultra cheap pilot
Did play around some and test the distance it could go. As claimed by manufacturer indeed it could go beyond +800m distance with solid 5G WIFI range.

Video:
C-FLY DREAM mini drone. Part 4: distance test & exploration (12 min 12 sec)
May 24, 2019, 10:13 AM
Hello friends, I received this drone today and I find that I am not able to match you in command, do any of you know how to do it? Thank you
solved, after spinning it is much simpler than what was put in the manual, with the application is easily done
Last edited by Argam1980; May 24, 2019 at 01:06 PM.
May 24, 2019, 05:17 PM
ultra cheap pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argam1980
Hello friends, I received this drone today and I find that I am not able to match you in command, do any of you know how to do it? Thank you
solved, after spinning it is much simpler than what was put in the manual, with the application is easily done
I find it hard to understand the whole words but i assume you mean't you have problem doing compass calibration? Then just follow the apps calibration instruction, it will let you know how and when to stop spinning the drone.
May 25, 2019, 01:40 AM
Hi, it is possible that after all this time both JJRC and C-FLY have not deigned to send a Firmware to this X9 .... Spend money on the new Motherboard I don't want, I took Zino Hubsan for consolation but I insist on not wanting to throw away the X9. If you have solutions give me advice. Thank you
May 25, 2019, 01:54 AM
[QUOTE=Marcofan76;41915119]My review (Italian language) https://www.actioncamitalia.it/2019/...e-dello-spark/

Ciao Marco come stai messo a contatti con Banggood? Potresti farti avere il firmware o farti dire dove e a chi potrebbe
mandarci il firmware del X9 anche versioni precedenti? Grazie

Hi Marco, how are you getting in touch with Banggood? You could get the firmware or let you know where and who could
send us the firmware of the X9 also previous versions? Thank you
May 25, 2019, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ican3d
I find it hard to understand the whole words but i assume you mean't you have problem doing compass calibration? Then just follow the apps calibration instruction, it will let you know how and when to stop spinning the drone.
Hi, I'm sorry for my translation of Spanish, what I was referring to was that I could not match the command and the drone. I am out of my house, when I return (in a month) I will connect the X9 to the PC to see if I can get the firmware, someone has tried it?
Last edited by Argam1980; May 26, 2019 at 03:59 AM.
May 26, 2019, 11:42 PM
ultra cheap pilot
C-FLY DREAM - TRACKING mode:
Track mode aka follow me mode; just tested it around the park on my bicycle. Reall track nicely at throughout the area.

Video:
C-FLY DREAM mini drone. Part 5: Track Mode - Follow Me on my bicycle (12 min 29 sec)

-----------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Hi, I'm sorry for my translation of Spanish, what I was referring to was that I could not match the command and the drone. I am out of my house, when I return (in a month) I will connect the X9 to the PC to see if I can get the firmware, someone has tried it?
You mean the controller and drone doesn't talk to each other....that's 'binding' issues. Haven't encounter such problem yet usually i turn the drone first the the controller. If your controller cannot connect check if the board have something burned like someone reported the controller issues via youtube.
May 27, 2019, 09:17 AM
Versión board, firm and charger
May 27, 2019, 07:40 PM
ultra cheap pilot
Quote:
Versión board, firm and charger
Highly unlikely the problem is on the drone or on the charger, check your controller board. Maybe your problem similar to this guy's youtube like this one below:

C-Fly DREAM (2019 Edition), Bad remote and design issue. Check out here! (3 min 30 sec)
May 30, 2019, 08:06 AM
solved, it works, you just had to do it with the app. the drone is tough, I gave it two good shots and for now it resists.
Thanks
May 30, 2019, 08:58 AM
ultra cheap pilot
Quote:
solved, it works, you just had to do it with the app. the drone is tough, I gave it two good shots and for now it resists.
Thanks
Please share how did you solve it. I'm sure lots of people out there encounter the same problem looking for your solution.
May 30, 2019, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ican3d
Please share how did you solve it. I'm sure lots of people out there encounter the same problem looking for your solution.
simple, connect the phone to the drone via wifi (not the remote control) once done this, open the app and go to options (up to 3 points) and turn on remote control, give a pair, you have it, It cost to do it until I found a video that explained it

Quick Reply