May 11, 2019, 04:17 AM
www.freedrone.gr
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
Can't resume better well maybe one reason for such s h iii ttt cloning process is probably linked with huge stock of these catastrophic camera sensors they still have.....
Now the drone market is schrinking and these compagnies will vaporate soon .... Only the FIMI A3 understood the situation....
Fimi it is also in trouble, regarding reliability (many firmware issues with the X8 and the A3 firmware development is somewhat stalled) and availability (getting an X8 has been a joke so far with constant delivery push dates, parts not being available).
But they are in a much, much better situation than all these cheap cloners.
Last edited by Frontier; May 11, 2019 at 02:52 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 11, 2019, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier
Can you post information about the firmware version used on your board?
Thank you.
Will check it after i fall out of bed
May 11, 2019, 10:21 AM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
Can't resume better well maybe one reason for such s h iii ttt cloning process is probably linked with huge stock of these catastrophic camera sensors they still have.....
Now the drone market is schrinking and these compagnies will vaporate soon .... Only the FIMI A3 understood the situation....
I agree Hopefully the stock of potato cameras will run out soon. I have not been lucky enough to test the Fimi but I read your review and watched both videos and i concur. Even with the few small detraction's which hopefully Xiaomi will take on board and find a solution for , the Fimi stands head and shoulders above the majority of the AP Quadcopters in this general price bracket. I am half way through your Zino review which again even when accepting that the video is not always perfect it is still a much better option than the majority, obviously of course not the fly-away issue that needs remedying as soon as possible.
May 11, 2019, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Can you post information about the firmware version used on your board?
Thank you.
From what it says in the app image version V5.019041201 if this it what you need.
May 12, 2019, 01:49 PM
www.freedrone.gr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch
From what it says in the app image version V5.019041201 if this it what you need.
When you are connected to the aircraft with live FPV feed, can you take a screenshot of the information shown in the firmware version option inside the settings menu?
There would be versions of the app (Enjoy-fly), board firmware version (drone version), rc and repeater version.

I am trying to find out if they are still using flight control software based on Arducopter (mine uses v3.3-dev based), in order to determine if would be possible to upgrade the firmware on mine.

Thank you very much for your help.

P.S: I am attaching the version info displayed on my X9. Unfortunately my RC battery was flat (it fully discharges in about 2 days after full charge even with no use), that's why you do not see rc and repeater version.
May 12, 2019, 06:30 PM
Quote:
When you are connected to the aircraft with live FPV feed, can you take a screenshot of the information shown in the firmware version option inside the settings menu?
There would be versions of the app (Enjoy-fly), board firmware version (drone version), rc and repeater version.

I am trying to find out if they are still using flight control software based on Arducopter (mine uses v3.3-dev based), in order to determine if would be possible to upgrade the firmware on mine.

Thank you very much for your help.

P.S: I am attaching the version info displayed on my X9. Unfortunately my RC battery was flat (it fully discharges in about 2 days after full charge even with no use), that's why you do not see rc and repeater version.

Here you go.
May 13, 2019, 09:53 AM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
Looks like we're going to get another lemon, the JJRC X6 another 720p camera stretched to 1080p ( hence the 25fps limit) this time we have a motorised gimbal which is more interesting. If the gimbal works well it provides us with a low budget alternative that we may be able to mod to fit other brands.

May 13, 2019, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scousethief
Looks like we're going to get another lemon, the JJRC X6 another 720p camera stretched to 1080p ( hence the 25fps limit) this time we have a motorised gimbal which is more interesting. If the gimbal works well it provides us with a low budget alternative that we may be able to mod to fit other brands.

Started a thread on that JJRC X6 Aircus https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...s-gimbal-1080p which looks to be quite nice if you'd ask me; at least a bit better than this here Heron.
May 13, 2019, 04:13 PM
Easy fix for the gimbal problem sent to me by banggood..........so simple no need to open the quad!

May 15, 2019, 10:28 AM

Real solution for what problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch
Easy fix for the gimbal problem sent to me by banggood..........so simple no need to open the quad!

Cannot understand if you are joking with this gif or the solution is to pull the camera head (if I am seeing well). And what specific gimbal problem you are talking about? In spite some issues I read above I ordered a X9. Thks
May 16, 2019, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by novreis
Cannot understand if you are joking with this gif or the solution is to pull the camera head (if I am seeing well). And what specific gimbal problem you are talking about? In spite some issues I read above I ordered a X9. Thks

My gimbal was stuck upwards and i did not want to force it down just incase i broke something so it seems there is a little plastic part that is stuck in the housing which you need to force and pull down to release the gimbal(I thought mine was broke)

The newer X9 is fine mine flys great and so does RTH.
May 17, 2019, 05:39 PM
ultra cheap pilot
Here's the test looked like on my C-FLY Dream.

Video:
C-FLY DREAM mini drone. Part 2: in-flight apps (14 min 35 sec)
May 19, 2019, 07:01 AM
This is my firmware situation

JJRC X9 sent me from Banggood for review

May 20, 2019, 08:56 PM
Hi,
I received JJRC X9, last week. I think it is the latest version. (The board is V2.3, dated 20.2.2019. Firmware version 4.3, dated 26.3.2019. I successfully flew it few time, indoor and outdoor. However, last Saturday (18/5/2019), i was flying it around my housing area, to test the height. At about 160m height, suddenly i lost connection and FPV screen hanged. It just crashed like that. I do not know why. The battery was fully charged at that time. and i was using the controller to pilot the drone. Any idea why?
May 21, 2019, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atjamil
Hi,
I received JJRC X9, last week. I think it is the latest version. (The board is V2.3, dated 20.2.2019. Firmware version 4.3, dated 26.3.2019. I successfully flew it few time, indoor and outdoor. However, last Saturday (18/5/2019), i was flying it around my housing area, to test the height. At about 160m height, suddenly i lost connection and FPV screen hanged. It just crashed like that. I do not know why. The battery was fully charged at that time. and i was using the controller to pilot the drone. Any idea why?

It's because you lost wifi signal to the quad,I had the App do that to me too.
Last edited by Merch; May 21, 2019 at 08:52 AM.

Quick Reply