Apr 04, 2019, 08:53 PM
ultra cheap pilot
Still waiting mine to arrived, can't wait to try it out since i need something portable to travel with me.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 14, 2019, 02:29 AM
Here is my review on this drone (in spanish, flit the flight scenes are by the middle of the vid).

I have found none of the problems some of you did before... can it be because of a Beta batch? Only problem: it is over 250gr for 4gr... please JJRC!!!!

JJRC HERON X9: pequeño pero matón (14 min 23 sec)
Apr 16, 2019, 12:15 PM
Mine is on it's way i hope it is the first batches that had problems,will find out soon enough.
Apr 16, 2019, 07:19 PM
ultra cheap pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch
Mine is on it's way i hope it is the first batches that had problems,will find out soon enough.
Shouldn't have problem because the second batch V2 boards is very improved. Got 21 satelite locks and the RTH + mission waypoint was spot on. Love it. Mine arrived last week.

Photos:

Apr 16, 2019, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ican3d
Shouldn't have problem because the second batch V2 boards is very improved. Got 21 satelite locks and the RTH + mission waypoint was spot on. Love it. Mine arrived last week.

Photos:

Nice to know thanks!..............no toilet bowl effect?
Apr 16, 2019, 08:06 PM
ultra cheap pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch
Nice to know thanks!..............no toilet bowl effect?
Nope, super solid flight with slightly windy weather.
Last edited by ican3d; Apr 16, 2019 at 09:21 PM.
Apr 16, 2019, 08:08 PM
ultra cheap pilot
Oh btw its highly recommended to open the body cover as reported by other owner both C-FLY type and JJRC X9. Some connector definitely come loose or mis-aligned a bit from the factory. Mine got two connector not secured well.
Apr 16, 2019, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ican3d
Oh btw its highly recommended to open the body cover as reported by other owner both C-FLY type and JJRC X9. Some connector definitely come loose or mis-aligned a bit from the factory. Mine got two connector not secured well.

Thanks for the tip will do
Apr 19, 2019, 04:14 PM
I also got over 20 sats without problem. Probable the second batch has been improved!
Last edited by Sumfear; May 27, 2019 at 07:28 AM.
Apr 21, 2019, 01:43 PM
www.freedrone.gr
Can someone having the second batch X9 post a screenshot from the Enjoy-Fly app showing the full firmware version (i.e with the controller connected so that also the relay firmware version is shown)?

Thank you very much in advance.
Apr 24, 2019, 01:32 AM
at first use after purchase

I turned on the remote control.
after a while
When the remote control LED goes off,
it smells like burning and has a fever.

something's burned inside the remote control.

i open it
look inside
Some Electronic parts are burnt.

can you look attached picture

what is burned Electronic parts?
is it "A19T mosfet" right?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/TNN5Y7pdZR5ujcXL8

Apr 24, 2019, 01:38 AM

remote control

at first use after purchase

I turned on the remote control.
after a while
When the remote control LED goes off,
it smells like burning and has a fever.

something's burned inside the remote control.

i open it
look inside
Some Electronic parts are burnt.

can you look linked picture

what is burned Electronic parts?
is it "A19T mosfet" right?
Apr 24, 2019, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier
You can contact JJRC and request customer support from this page: https://www.jjrc.com/content/online-feedback.html
hello, now it is more than two months that careful some good friend that places the original firmware v3.9, jjrc has never answered to me the various mails. Perhaps the only thing left for me to do is buy a new motherboard. Do you have any ideas?
Apr 24, 2019, 10:28 AM
www.freedrone.gr
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasqui
hello, now it is more than two months that careful some good friend that places the original firmware v3.9, jjrc has never answered to me the various mails. Perhaps the only thing left for me to do is buy a new motherboard. Do you have any ideas?
Unfortunately no.
I do not know where one could buy a new motherboard for the X9.

I even got no answer from other people posting here regarding the v2 units - I've asked which firmware version they run - and got no answer.
Even for something simple like this - what firmware version the v2 units are running - there is no information.

I do not plan to bother with the X9 anymore, it is a failed product with no support from the manufacturer or the community.
Apr 30, 2019, 02:35 PM
My review of the X9 Heron

JJRC X9 Heron GPS Camera Drone // $199 Spark Killer? 🤷‍♂️ (22 min 29 sec)

Quick Reply