Apr 30, 2019, 08:32 AM
Thread OP

Moswey lll

Hi Barry,
Got kinda side tracked trying to get my Argema V Tail and Osprey ll electric sailplanes ready for flying as I joined a local club that hosts two three T/D events a year.
I flew in last Saturday's comp and crashed lost sight of my 2m model on launch, due to conjunctivitis's great excuse!

Working on it had all sorts of assembly problems, one of which is my own doing, the air brakes when installed the bottom one level with the ribs and spar the top one is uneven when viewed from L/E so have to remove and re engineer.

I finished re building the aileron and servo installation now ready to sheet D box add a tip sand ready for covering [Solartex] the brake problem wont stop me from finishing structure.

Da Brit
to remove ads between posts
May 14, 2019, 12:59 PM
Thread OP

Moswey lll

After various delays I finally finished one half of the wings because of hand mobility every time I assembled the wing on the fuselage I broke ribs I intend to cover the half wing before trying to assemble the wing, I'll post an update on that later

Quick Reply