Jan 05, 2019, 06:29 AM
Thread OP
Help!

My Flysky i6x it's blocked on WARNING screen... please help

i tried:
put all upper sticks to UP position and throttle to down position.
update the firmware witch UPDATER
update the firmware through DFU

the problem when i changed to 10channel and i activated all settings on these screen...

thanks guys

this is the problem...
FLYSKY FS-I6 ESPAÑA Problema con emisora,bajando el throttle se queda (Warning)help me!!!) (0 min 49 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jan 09, 2019, 01:38 PM
The video is too blurred to really tell what is going on but possibly you have trim set on the throttle channel keeping it from providing the "no throttle" value when the stick is down.
Jan 10, 2019, 04:21 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by pressalltheknobs
The video is too blurred to really tell what is going on but possibly you have trim set on the throttle channel keeping it from providing the "no throttle" value when the stick is down.
Yes, maybe this is the problem...

How can i fix it?
When i flash the firmware through DFU the controller starts with the same WARNING message...
Jan 10, 2019, 11:58 AM
Jut play with the trims.. the throttle trim in particular. You want them centered. I'm not sure if the screen has a trim position indicator but if so you should be able to see where the model thinks they are set....There might be trim center sound.

Also check the subtrim and limits pages in case you accidentally put something in there to offset the channel

When you create a new model the trims should start centered because they are electronic. The limits and subtrim should all be default to so try that.

Another possible cause is that the sticks need to be calibrated but you should eliminate the above first by trying a new model. I believe the stick calibration is in the "hidden" factory page but it might just be in Setup.
Jan 10, 2019, 03:05 PM
treefinder
If you turn the radio on, get the warning, insure all switches are up and throttle down, then press exit button a couple times, or the up or down arrow button , what happens?

I agree with patk that throttle trim might be a cause, but if you can't get off that screen, you can't fix trims.
Jan 10, 2019, 03:58 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by springer
If you turn the radio on, get the warning, insure all switches are up and throttle down, then press exit button a couple times, or the up or down arrow button , what happens?

I agree with patk that throttle trim might be a cause, but if you can't get off that screen, you can't fix trims.
nothing happens... all switches are up and throttle down
i can't go out of this screen...
Jan 10, 2019, 04:46 PM
possibly the mode setting is switched to mode 2. Try holding the left stick down when you switch the radio on. Once you are in the radio you can set it back to mode 1 if that is what you want.

Quick Reply