This thread is privately moderated by GBLynden, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 04, 2019, 11:39 PM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
Mini-Review

E-flite Delta Ray One RC Trainer Plane Unboxing, Spektrum DX6 Radio Setup, and Review

This is my Unboxing, Spektrum DX6 Radio Setup, and Review video for the new E-flite Delta Ray One RC Trainer Plane.

E-flite Delta Ray One RC Trainer Plane Unboxing, Spektrum DX6 Radio Setup, and Review (26 min 34 sec)

In the video I unbox the Beginner RC Plane, inspect it going over its features, go over the radio setup, show you how to bind it, explain expo, how to balance the plane for proper center of gravity, and a lot of other things anyone learning to fly with this E-flite Trainer Plane should know.

Review Notes:

Pros:
- It comes already assembled, which is normal for an E-flite UMX RC Plane.
- The plane can be upgraded with SAFE Plus GPS drone technology to add Autoland, Virtual Fence, and Holding Pattern. That is sold separately
- As your skills improve, it will grow with you with its three different flight modes with this UM Trainer Plane.
- It is FPV ready with OSD when using compatible cameras and headsets, unlike the trainer gold standard, Hobbyzone Champ.
- This plane is made of very nice quality foam, unlike most Micro RC Planes.
- The box it comes in makes an excellent transport container, so don't throw it away!

Cons:
- Some of the pros are going to be complicated for a noob to figure out on their own. Reach out to Horizon Hobby technical support if you get stuck.

Overall, this is a very cool Trainer RC Plane and I can't wait to test it outside.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply