Jan 04, 2019, 09:36 AM
kalland vs Karen
Thread OP

Need help, looking for a charger that does most battery types and doesn't cost an arm

Need help, looking for a charger that does most battery types and doesn't cost an arm. AC?DC, 4 port at lease.I like the Hitec X4. But is it still good for the batteries now? I'm am just getting back it flying so all this electric stuff is new to me.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 04, 2019, 10:23 AM
I can highly recommend the Hitec X4 Pro AC/DC. I've had one for about 2 years now. It will charge all modern chemistry batteries used in the hobby. Check it out and read up on it a little. It gets high ratings and there are a number of YouTube reviews of it. The only problem at the moment - its OUT of stock, but looks like it is due SOON.

Quick Reply