This thread is privately moderated by QuadifyRC.com, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 04, 2019, 12:35 AM
monkeymagic
Thread OP
Mini-Review

Eachine Trashcan Brushless 2s Quadcopter Review: Better than the Mobula 7?

I've reviewed the new Eachine Trashcan which is a new brushless ducted 1 or 2s quadcopter offered exclusively by Banggood and is available here

Here is the review:

https://www.quadifyrc.com/reviews/ea...nd-full-review

Here is a excerpt from the fairly comprehensive review:

"The Eachine Trashcan is a 2s brushless micro ducted whoop-style quadcopter avaialble exclusively from Bangood. It builds upon the huglely successful Happymodel Mobula7 and it improves it in practically every aspect from a specs standpoint, most importantly for me from a frame strength perspective which I felt was the only real let down of the Mobula7 in my review."

I've also covered the biggest complaint of the popular mobula7 (frame weakness) and how this has been addressed plus how I've proven this is successful with a compilation of DVR crashes so far.

to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply