This thread is privately moderated by GeckoLibre, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 03, 2019, 02:24 PM
Trader Rating: 9
Thread OP
$200.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Taranis X-Lite R9M-Lite Package Deal w/batts & charger (Mode 2)

I am selling this barely used Taranis X-lite because I decided to get the X9D instead since I am getting into aerial photography and will need the extra switches and module flexibility. I bought the X-lite a little less than a month ago. The R9M Lite Tx module that it came with fits beautifully, I think because it came from a later batch. The spare one that is in the case is a little janky because it might have been an earlier batch and it doesn't quite fit right on the controller and also the pins are misaligned. Despite it being a bit out of spec, it still works just as well as the good one that came with the controller. I have range tested the setup and flashed newest firmware on the R9M Lites and the Taranis X-lite. All operational. I adjusted the controller for mode 2 and of course the firmware is mode 2.

Transmitter + R9M Lite: $164.99
Charger: $17.99
EBL Batteries 1600mah (4): $12.99
Panasonic Batteries 2040mah: $12.99
Spare R9M Lite (Janky): $44.99
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TOTAL: $253.95

Package Includes:

X-Lite Controller
6 Batteries
Charger w/ USB cable
2X R9M Lite modules