Jan 04, 2019, 11:31 AM
Holy crap, what happened to a sense of humour?

I am actually shocked by the replies.. Shocked I tell you.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 05, 2019, 12:06 PM
Clean up! The missus is home
This film will be funny. As long as nobody assumes the drones gender or sexual preference. Hope the drone is on a lactose intolerant vegetarian vegan gluten free diet !
Jan 05, 2019, 05:53 PM
"Babe stop, I'm not in the mood". Then drone is under the covers with a camera looking at...ah, the woman.

HAHAHA this looks hilarious is a stupid way.
Jan 05, 2019, 06:04 PM
If it flies, I can crash it.
More in a long line of absurd horror movies. Like the one about a killer car, or a killer tire, or killer tomatoes, or killer donuts (check it out: attack of the killer donuts). No one ever takes this stuff seriously.
Jan 06, 2019, 07:23 AM
lurking in the HOLE :)
I love it. Was bound to happen, not that it's the first time a movie has been made along the lines of reliance on tech ending in tech going bad.

You know you have made it when a movie is made about you.
Jan 07, 2019, 09:44 AM
Possible academy award nominee.....
Jan 07, 2019, 03:15 PM
I knew that there was a reason I never trusted DJI...
Jan 08, 2019, 03:25 PM
I just had to watch that clip......F'ng DUMB MOVIE....and a waste of film and resources

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketsled666
More in a long line of absurd horror movies. Like the one about a killer car, or a killer tire, or killer tomatoes, or killer donuts (check it out: attack of the killer donuts). No one ever takes this stuff seriously.
Jan 10, 2019, 02:57 PM
I Fly!
Looks like a solid B rated horror movie, Did anyone actually look at the movies form the director of?

https://g.co/kgs/ZGGcLL
Jan 10, 2019, 08:42 PM
Big Bang Theory - Drone (0 min 38 sec)
Jan 10, 2019, 08:54 PM
One of my favorite scenes from the show.

"Hey the camera is working! Oh look, its me.......AHH"

"It's a robot uprising, call the police!"
Jan 11, 2019, 12:09 AM
Have Guitar Will Travel
Leprechaun Returns (2018) Leprechaun riding a drone | HD (0 min 58 sec)
Jan 11, 2019, 03:48 AM
That trailer was hilarious..

And just like if some schmoe buys a Phantom and flies over a crowd or near an airport, no amount of hand wringing by us is going to change a thing. The cat is out of the bag.

As far as bad press goes, I initially had the thought.., maybe there is some secret funding by Amazon or Google in there.. But then the next thought is, well, that can't be good for their drone plans either.. Surely if people thought about it, the big industrial drones Amazon and co. plan to use would surely be more potentially dangerous than the little plastic things people have been getting as X-mas presents for years now..
Jan 15, 2019, 04:25 AM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Cole
Not important, but thanks. Let's keep it on topic.
I find it amusing that he jumped all over "affect", but ignored the glaring comma splice and typo from the first sentence of your article:

Quote:
Drones are no strangers to movies, they've been used a tools for cinematographers for ages to capture amazing shots from the air.
As always, keep up the goodish work!
Latest blog entry: Jeti ESC resto-mod
Jan 22, 2019, 01:08 PM
I've had it with these m-fing drones, in this m-fing house!

Quick Reply