Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Mar 08, 2002, 08:29 PM
Find More Posts by Al P
small electrics r BIG FUN

Have TM kit and battery, how much assembly can I do ?

This sounds like another weekend to be inside. I have my Moth kit and a 7x300 Nimh pack. How much of the building can I do this weekend before I get my GWS flight pack ?

Thanks

Al
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 08, 2002, 08:35 PM
Find More Posts by barn buster 50
al,

i completly assembled mine and had it sitting for 2 months before i finally put tha flight pack in,
Old Mar 09, 2002, 12:15 AM
Find More Posts by Bleriot

HMMMM

Hi Al P!! Sounds like all the parts for a FREE FLIGHT ELECTRIC Best Regards
Old Mar 09, 2002, 07:10 PM
Find More Posts by DBCherry
You can do everything but install the flight pack.
Old Mar 09, 2002, 08:59 PM
Find More Posts by Al P
small electrics r BIG FUN
Well, today I got side-tracked with some "honey do" items. Still, I got the lower wing brace glued on ( the first time I got the dihedral angle wrong and had to peel the plastic off and re-glue) , also got the fuse glued together,and horizontal stab glued to the fuse. May even get the vertical stab glued in place after I get the new faucet finished in the bathroom.

The landing gear seem sufficient. It seems stiff enough for my Lil Hornet.

Thanks for all the help today folks. I will probably be back with a question or two tomorrow.

Best Regards....Al