Aerones Building Cleaning Drone

Aerones is making drones for industrial applications as solutions for difficult or unsafe tasks for humans. They make drones that can de-ice wind turbines, aid in firefighting and clean buildings.

Splash

Putting Drones to Work

Aerones is making drones for industrial applications as solutions for difficult or unsafe tasks for humans. They make drones that can de-ice wind turbines, aid in firefighting and clean buildings. The building cleaning drone is faster, more efficient and safer than putting humans on the sides of tall buildings for the task.

The drone is massive and can lift upwards of 200KG. The way it works is via tethers that provide water and power from the ground. The drone is also secured with a safety wire from the roof, so even if something went wrong, the drone would not come crashing down. The drone can maneuver itself in a grid pattern to efficiently pressure wash the building and keep it clean. These are the kind of uses we expect to see everywhere in the near future. Drones being used for for good.

Learn More about Aerones Industrial Drones Here

Jan 02, 2019, 01:54 PM
It's A Great Time To Be Flying
I would like to see this work. When I fly my drones in the house and get too close to a wall it will suck itself up to the wall and won't let go.
Jan 02, 2019, 02:04 PM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
These have wheels and an extension that puts the motors and props away from the building so that shouldn’t happen.
Jan 02, 2019, 03:35 PM
We are not men, we are DEVO 7e
nice thread, but look out jason, this thread will likely be reported as off topic as it's commercial and not strictly "model aircraft".

(maybe its time to change some of the wording in the advocacy tagline? )
Latest blog entry: MY notes/ Ascent 2"build notes
Jan 02, 2019, 06:27 PM
Yeah....this is all great and very innovative....but what about the water spots on the glass
Jan 02, 2019, 07:47 PM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
It certainly fits here. It is a model aircraft. Commercial or recreational isn’t a factor for this forum section.
Jan 02, 2019, 08:07 PM
AVP, District IV
Send it to my home and let it clean my windows.
I wonder if someone has to control it 100% of the time or can it be programmed to move from window to window with the pilot monitoring.
Jan 02, 2019, 08:09 PM
AVP, District IV
Well I should have read the first post. It is really cool.
Jan 02, 2019, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Cole
It certainly fits here. It is a model aircraft. Commercial or recreational isnít a factor for this forum section.
very cool! lets be sure to get the word out that commercial and non-model posts are in fact on topic here!
Jan 02, 2019, 08:16 PM
BFMAC Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanuser
nice thread, but look out jason, this thread will likely be reported as off topic as it's commercial and not strictly "model aircraft".

(maybe its time to change some of the wording in the advocacy tagline? )
It's GREAT for drone advocacy! Who in FAA and/or the general population of manned aircraft operators wouldn't be happy with a drone that is tethered to the top of the building it is operating around? This idea is sure to catch on with safety minded folks and regulators.

Bet you can't top that!
Jan 02, 2019, 08:17 PM
in the words of SFBC

Jan 02, 2019, 10:53 PM
rrg
rrg
Squeegee quad is next....I wander what they charge to do a building$$$???
Jan 03, 2019, 12:15 AM
BFMAC Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanuser
in the words of SFBC

You're using "SFBC " as an epithet? ROFL!!!
I think he'll enjoy the heck outta that.
Jan 03, 2019, 04:34 AM
As it sits this is a tool. It won't officially become a drone until someone complains about it. Nice find though.
Jan 03, 2019, 08:59 AM
FA34HM3YC7
This neither a model of anything nor is it a drone.

This is a machine that is based on the technology of the multi-rotor crafts that hobbyists devised many years ago.

It is not free-flying but tethered and should not require anything of the FAA. If it does they have gone completely mad.

Quick Reply