Dec 28, 2018, 12:34 PM
Thread OP

Hobbycool.com Shipping, what gives?

This was the first and last time I will order from HobbyCool. Sooo its been 23 days since i ordered my first pair of FPV (Aomway Commander V1 2D 3D FPV HD Goggles Glasses) and (2pcs Aomway 5.8G 3DBi 4 Leaf Clover Antenna) and i have been so stoked to use them since i got my first FPV quadcopter in. I have sent 2 emails so far and have gotten nothing back, is someone swimming and running my order straight to my house??

Order #1194
ORDER PLACED - Dec 5th 2018
LAST UPDATE - Dec 7th 2018

Destination : United States - Tracking consuming: 259 ms
2018-12-08 14:06
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment -> We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

2018-12-08 14:06
CHINA, SHENZHEN EMS, Processed Through Facility

2018-12-07 19:48
CHINA, Acceptance

Origin : China - Tracking consuming: 160 ms
2018-12-07 22:18
深圳市, 已离开深圳市速递物流公司华南城中心营业部,发往深圳国际转运中心

2018-12-07 19:48
深圳市, 深圳市速递物流公司华南城中心营业部已收件(揽投员姓名:缪志强,联系电话:15811603 414)
to remove ads between posts
Dec 30, 2018, 12:08 PM
Thread OP
IS there nothing I can do about this? I have sent yet another message on their Contact Us page and I am not getting any replies? I can't take this to the Better Business Bureau because its not a US store. There has to be something i can do?
Dec 31, 2018, 08:05 AM
All Day I Dream About RC
Now is a holiday season in China too so that may explain why they are slow responding to you. Based on the tracking, looks like HobbyCool shipped very quickly. I know it's not what it sounds like but "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" means it has left China and now it is on the way to you. The shipping times between Thanksgiving and the Chinese New Year (early Feb) always take a lot longer than normal, sometimes 5-6 weeks. You can sometimes also enter the tracking number in the USPS system and sign up for notifications. It will let you know when it hits US customs.
Dec 31, 2018, 08:20 AM
Thread OP
Thanks, yea holidays always adds some time but i have never had a shipment take 3 to 4 weeks after shipped to make it from overseas to hit state side.

I also finally got an update at 2:30 central time this morning via email:

Hi Dave, sorry for late reply, we have a few days off for the new year, your order was shipped, and it was during transit. We will also keep eyes on the tracking and send update information once there is any showed up online

Best regards
Eileen
HobbyCool customer service

Quick Reply