Realacc X-lite Tx Edition Bag for TinyWhoops

I've got a ton of gear and want it all in one case. This shoulder bag is the perfect solution.

Splash

One Case to Rule Them All

I've got two TinyHawks, the X-Lite transmitter and Fatshark goggles and they all have their own case they come with. That's 4 cases to carry around. I've been throwing them all in a backpack making it 5 total things and when I get to a spot or the indoor meetup, I have to pull out all 4 cases and open them up, organize it all and try not to be overrun with cases. It's clunky and I thought there has to be a better case. I didn't want a large case like at Harbor Freight, but I wanted to be able to fit everything I need to take with me in one place. I found the perfect case for me in the Realacc X-Lite Edition Shoulder Bag.

This case is designed to hold the X-Lite transmitter and your FPV goggles in the main compartment and there's room to put in some small tools, battery checkers, spares, etc. The top compartment has a zipper and can hold quite a bit of stuff as well. There's a strap for your shoulder and one that attaches to the outside for securing your larger drones as well, but I wanted it for my TinyHawks so everything would fit inside.

I didn't like the foam for the main compartment so much because I felt like the switches on my transmitter might get damaged since it was a pretty tight fit. I took that out and replaced it with the transmitter insert from the original X-Lite case and that actually gave me more room in the rest of the main compartment. I can fit so much in this thing now and it's not big at all.

In the main compartment I have the X-Lite, my goggles and antennas, 4S 3300mAH lipo to power my charger, the small screwdriver and extra screws from the Tinyhawks. Underneath everything I have the manuals for the transmitter, goggles and drone. In the top zippered compartment I have two Tinyhawks, a ton of batteries, spare props, a bottle of FoamTac glue, 6 port charger, a couple of USB chargers, and there's even room for more. That means I have everything I could need with me in one small case and I couldn't be happier. Just wanted to share if anyone else is in the same boat as me.

Check out the Realacc X-lite Tx Edition Bag Here

Dec 28, 2018, 10:16 AM
Great idea about pulling out the foam and using the xlite insert! I am going to do the same thing.
Jan 05, 2019, 02:28 PM
Forward ever, backward never!
Good work, Jason! Definitely an excellent adaptation of the Realacc X-Lite case.

Planning to work on a small "hit it and quit it" bag for the new year as well. Probably a bit larger to include 3-5" LOS acro quads. This project is great inspiration.
Jan 05, 2019, 02:30 PM
RCG Admin
Thanks! Please share what you come up with. We’d love to see it.
Jan 14, 2019, 02:45 PM
Prying Open My Third Eye
I'm in for one, ordered today.

Banggood has it for $12.59 right now.. Total was like $15.80 to the door
Can't beat it

.... Still trying to find me a used X-Lite though

Quick Reply