This thread is privately moderated by be69ar, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 25, 2018, 03:55 PM
Trader Rating: 198
Thread OP
$200.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Airtronics 2.4 10G Tx and 8 ch. Rx and case Free Ship USPS ground CONUS

OK...here's the story...about a year ago I bought a very nice 3.6 meter molded sailplane that was set up for an Airtronics 10G, so I bought this radio and figured it would work well enough for my needs. Since then my club has really gotten into ALES so a few months ago I sold the super duper molded sailplane and will be moving to an REF electric sailplane with Hitec equipment, so this radio is up for sale.

The previous owner had tried to glue some rubber padding to the corner of the lower chromed piece and it didn't hold and there is some CA residue on the corner as well as the chrome has worn off the plastic...something that I understand is common on 10G's.

Another cosmetic issue is that at some point, the previous owner tried to remove something from the back of the Tx with some kind of cleaner and it messed up the backside. Both of these issue do not affect the performance of the radio...it just looks crappy.

This offer also includes an Airtronics 2.4, 8 channel Rx that works just fine with this Tx as I did start to do a set up with the super duper 3.6 sailplane...though there is a piece of shrink tube on one of the Rx leads...not sure if it was spliced as I never tried to remove it. The radio came in a brown box, so I purchased a nice carry case to keep it in and the instruction manual appears to be a reprint and was punched to fit the blue binder. The battery is a 2800 2S Lipo, so there isn't a stock Airtronics charger with this offer.

The price includes free shipping to the lower via USPS ground. MO would be preferred, but PP is acceptable.

This is a good functioning radio...just doens't look all that pretty. Any questions, give a shout back and I'll do my best to answer your questions or provide more images.

Mike
Last edited by be69ar; Dec 28, 2018 at 11:50 AM. Reason: spelling
to remove ads between posts
Dec 27, 2018, 08:44 PM
Trader Rating: 7
That's a great radio and an awesome deal!

Quick Reply