Apr 24, 2019, 01:26 AM
Prop Buster
Has anyone tried running this quad with a top mounted battery? Looks like a 650 ma 3S would fit. Not sure if the frame would hold up in a hard crash though? (not that I have any of those
to remove ads between posts
Apr 27, 2019, 09:39 AM
Foam is my friend!!!

Tyro 79 upgrades!

After overcoming several issues during the build (all related to poor quality components), the Tyro 79 was flying OK. I thought it was time to do some planned upgrades. First was a camera upgrade. I went with a Foxeer Arrow micro, a straight forward swap until the camera connector literally fell off the FC board when connecting the new cable! the connector was discarded and I soldered the camera harness directly to the FCB (lots of this during the build too). While the quad was laid open I also installed a foxeer lollipop RHCP antenna, and a 2 light LED/Buzzer board. Here she is now ready for flight (did a test hover inside), Rocking the new cam, antenna, and orange LED's with Larson (nightrider) effect!
Jun 08, 2019, 07:16 PM
Foam is my friend!!!

Tyro 79 on 3S

Tyro79 practice and playing (4 min 48 sec)
Jun 25, 2019, 03:03 PM

Eachine Tyro79 tbs smartsound

Has anyone been able to get lua script reading smartsound on the taranis radio. I'm able to read and change things on the osd monitor using taranis ? But not with just the taranis lua script on the radio .
Setup port 1 serial rec port 2 smartsound with wire from trans data to port 2 input.
Jun 25, 2019, 08:37 PM

My Tyro series

All are cheap and have good performance.

I have installed GPS on every body.

The operation is good.

Quick Reply