This thread is privately moderated by mlilasic, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 22, 2018, 07:27 PM
FPV addict
Thread OP
Mini-Review

Review of Eachine E016H - Mini Altitude Hold Headless Mode 8mins Flight Time RC Quad

Review of Eachine E016H - Mini Altitude Hold Headless Mode 8mins Flight Time 2.4G RC Drone quadcopter RTF

This quad works and flies great out of the box. Because its long flight time, self level + height hold function and full protection (bottom and upper side) of propellers its great choice for first time fliers and kids pilots

Here's my daughter first ever flight of quadcopter:

Eachine E016H - 5y kid first flight of Eachine E016H Mini Altitude Hold Headless Mode (3 min 13 sec)

and endurance flight test flown by me:

Endurance test of Eachine E016H Mini Altitude Hold Headless Mode (8 min 48 sec)

Description:
  • Gyro: 6-axis
  • Frequency: 2.4G
  • Channel: 4CH
  • Quadcopter Battery: 3.7V 350mAh LiPo Battery (Included)
  • Flight Time: above 8 minutes
  • Charging Time: 40 minutes
  • Transmitter Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
  • Transmitter Power: 2 x 1.5V AA Battery (NOT Included)
  • R/C Distance: About 50 meters
  • Quadcopter Size: 8.8*8.8*3.0cm
  • Package Size: 20x14x6.2cm

Features:
  • With altitude hold mode function provides stable flight.
  • With Headless Mode,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying .
  • One key to return function makes it easily to find the way home.
  • Automatic alarm and automatic landing function. When the voltage is low, it will alarm 30-60 seconds in advance, which further improves the safety of flight.
  • Large capacity battery 3.7V 350mah, easy to plug-in battery structure, longer battery life up to 8mins, easy installation.
  • USB high-speed charging, battery with protection board, when fully charge automatic power off;
  • it have 3-level flight speed to switch that can make more fun with the flying.
  • 2.4GHz Technology Adopted for Anti-Interference.
  • 4 Channel which can do ascend, descend, forward, backward, left sideward fly, right sideward fly and rolling 360.
  • 6-axis gyro which can have more stable flying and be easy to control.
  • The quadcopter fuselage is made of high strength and resistant engineering plastics,lightweight and durable resistance.

Function:
  • Up/down
  • Forward/backward
  • Turn left/right
  • Sideward flight
  • 3-level flight speed
  • Altitude Hold Mode
  • Headless Mode
  • One Key Automatic Return
  • Rolling 360

In the box:

1 x Eachine E016H Quadcopter
1 x Remote Control
2 x 3.7V 350mah Battery
1 x USB Charging Cable
4 x Propeller
1 x Screwdriver
1 x User Manual

Grab yours E016H HERE
to remove ads between posts
Dec 30, 2018, 04:04 PM
aka CatsFPV
Cool, getting one for my grandson!
Jan 10, 2019, 09:06 AM
FPV addict
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatsOG
Cool, getting one for my grandson!
Great, he will love it... quad is really easy to fly and indestructible, my daughter is putting it to crash tests every time
Feb 16, 2019, 12:12 AM
Thanks for a nice review on Eachine e016 . Is it possible to bind this quad with Eachine E011 controller or with multi protocol module ? .......
Feb 22, 2019, 03:24 AM
aka CatsFPV
Quote:
Originally Posted by libraman68
Thanks for a nice review on Eachine e016 . Is it possible to bind this quad with Eachine E011 controller or with multi protocol module ? .......
I haven't gotten mine yet, so I don't know for sure, but most of these little guys use Hubsan or Bayang protocol or something else that a multiprotocol module should handle.
Mar 09, 2019, 02:24 PM
Any tips on changing props on this? My daughter got hair stuck around one and I broke the motor trying to get the prop off.
Mar 11, 2019, 08:26 AM
FPV addict
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot2500
Any tips on changing props on this? My daughter got hair stuck around one and I broke the motor trying to get the prop off.
You have a tool for removing props from small motors - http://bit.ly/brushedproptool

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Mar 27, 2019, 09:08 PM
Any idea what motor fits this? Is it 6x15 like the e010? Thanks
Apr 09, 2019, 08:53 PM
Any idea what the prop measurement is?

Quick Reply