This thread is privately moderated by RushVTX, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 20, 2018, 01:49 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Rush VTX (Video Transmitter)

Dear FPV pilots & enthusiasts,

This is elliot, the representive of Rush VTX. Rush VTX has 3 edition: Lite, Tank new edition Race VTX.
Tank and Race VTX were designed with the superior performance for multiplayer racing, 8 pilots are allowed to fly together with Rush VTX.

RUSH VTX TANK 5.8G 48CH Smart Audio 0-25-200-500-800mW Switchable AV Transmitter for RC Drone

Specification:
Item name: Rush VTX Tank
Input Voltage: 7-25V DC
Output Voltage: 5V 1A
Channels: 48CH
Power: PIT/25/200/500/800 mW
Installation hole: M3
Dimensions: 36*36*4.5 mm
Weight: 6.8g(Including Cable)

With technoloty of
1)Lock-on
The new designed locked frequency circuit coordinates software optimization, enables transmitting frequency of TANK to
keep the set point in any harsh (high interference) environment.Allows 8 drones racing in same band, without interference.

2)Power Lut
Built- in high precision power lookup table which performs milliwatt power calibration for all channel, full band has its own
unique power output.In multiplayer flight, all players will benefit from this and obtain a fair and consistent

3)Silent setting
The intelligent transmit circuit of TANK will not generate any interference signal during the switching and setting of VTX.
With PITMODE, you can set the VTX anytime and anywhere.

4)Smartaudio
Built- in SmartAudio protocol authorized by TBS. Which can be set with RGB LED by conventional double buttons, and also
access the SmartAudio protocol to set up and view the VTX information via the OSD menu

5)Pit model
After entering the PITMODE, the VTX power will be reduced to a minimum. Your video feed is only visible to yourself at close
range, so dont worry about disturbing others.

6)Tank Armor
Under the fully covered metal case there are 6 layers of PCB after waterproofing work. VTX is fully protected, avoiding external
interference and achieving ultra high heat dissipation efficiency.

Review:
Rock Solid - STP Rush | FPV FREESTYLE | Cruisin with my new VTX (2 min 13 sec)

Rush Tank VTX Review (6 min 33 sec)

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/elliot.yu.146
Twitter:https://twitter.com/ElliotYu_CN
Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/droneracing.elliot/
Last edited by RushVTX; Apr 13, 2019 at 03:11 AM.
to remove ads between posts
May 28, 2019, 06:15 AM

Rush keeps resetting

Hi

My rush tanks keep resetting when i take them off of pit mode is there something i can do to get them working.

I can post a video if you want and this is not only me i have some1 is SA that also has the same issue.

Kind regards

Calvin
Jun 29, 2019, 01:26 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Hello RUSH VTX..... please advise the UNLOCK method for the grayed out channels/freq in your manual.
E4, E7, E8 and LOW RACE??

Quick Reply