This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 20, 2018, 01:03 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

5 Days Till Christmas

Oh yeah ! 5 Days to go !

The Emax Baby Hawk is my last purchase for myself for Christmas ( Xmas for some ) .
I did order some nick knacks , for DIY fun .

Plan is to build some more DLG / HLG . The RIP is proving itself to be half decent for what was essentially a Lark !
So if I actually try to put in some effort to do things properly (?)
Balsa or foam ?
Maybe one of each ?

Also HK has some carbon tube , I got me one 10mm tube that would really work well with say a 1 to 1.2 meter DLG / HLG .
I ordered another 10mm Tube as well a 6mm Tube , unfortunately they were out of the 8mm Tube ..

Just wish I could get my hands on some more V911 flight boards , oh well I don't fly my V911 any more so might cannibalise it for the board .
Just ordered a trick looking capacitor glider , that just might lend itself to RC . The others are small and flimsy , but this one (?)

5 Days everyone ..
And I just saw this fantastic Quad deal @ GB , so hope everyone is watching for those deals .
I'm all quad'ed out , ....

So there you go
5 Days , I just hope the stuff I ordered for my family gets here before Christmas .
How bad would it be if the stuff is a few days late
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply