This thread is privately moderated by flyinjrc74, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 13, 2018, 05:52 PM
Trader Rating: 471
Fabrication Extraordinaire!
Thread OP
$275.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Miniature Aircraft Xcell 60

I prefer local pickup but will ship at buyers expense.

Heli is in nice shape for age. Ive never flown it and I see no indication of a crash. Engine turns over and throttle lever moves freely. Comes with JR precision servos, extra blades, gyro, OS61SF engine and original build manual and parts diagram.

Receiver shown is not included unless you want to purchase the JR PCM10 radio for $$.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 14, 2018, 09:11 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Closed Account
Hello just saw your xecll I have 2 xcell pros 2 60s like your parts are really getting hard to find if you would sale it for 200 aand I pay ship let me know thanks iaminMagnolia Ms.
Dec 14, 2018, 09:25 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrym
Hello just saw your xecll I have 2 xcell pros 2 60s like your parts are really getting hard to find if you would sale it for 200 aand I pay ship let me know thanks iaminMagnolia Ms.
$275 shipped minus receiver. Its yours.
Dec 15, 2018, 12:17 AM
Closed Account

xcell 60

I looked at all the pics it looks good for the age I flew xcell and a champion 60 in the 70s it would have to be torn down I see some surfice rust of links and I would change the bearings you can also keep the servoes I will buy it for 225.00 shipped iam old school love the xcells and Schluter helis so think about it thanks Sherry
Dec 15, 2018, 12:23 PM
Thread OP
If you are ok with me removing and keeping the radio gear and removing the tail boom and rotor to get the box size down I will ship it to as a parts helicopter rather than the plug and play as she sits. How do you prefer to pay?

][/I]
Quote:
I looked at all the pics it looks good for the age I flew xcell and a champion 60 in the 70s it would have to be torn down I see some surfice rust of links and I would change the bearings you can also keep the servoes I will buy it for 225.00 shipped iam old school love the xcells and Schluter helis so think about it thanks Sherry
Last edited by flyinjrc74; Dec 16, 2018 at 12:55 AM.
Dec 15, 2018, 04:13 PM
Closed Account
Hello I good with it you can remove head tail boom and skids if needed the canopy and 2 sets of blades might need some bubble wrap, if you can would you leave the servo horns on but if not its ok I can pay with paypal or send a cashier check whichever ever you prefer just let me know thanks
Dec 15, 2018, 08:34 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Hello I good with it you can remove head tail boom and skids if needed the canopy and 2 sets of blades might need some bubble wrap, if you can would you leave the servo horns on but if not its ok I can pay with paypal or send a cashier check whichever ever you prefer just let me know thanks
Not a problem. Sending pm.

Quick Reply