This thread is privately moderated by Rural Flyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 13, 2018, 11:00 AM
Thread OP
Mini-HowTo

DIY FPV Ground Station Part 1

DIY FPV Diversity Ground Station (6 min 3 sec)

I've been slowly getting into FPV flying, especially for "Long(er) range" flights, as I've been adding components, I found that I needed to organise the various components so that it was less hassle to hook it all up, and to extend the antenna outside the original "Cardboard box" that was essentially the "Sun-shade".

untill I decide on which "true Diversity" monitor I'll purchase in the new year, I've opted to use my old OTG-FPV dongle with an android device, and a Skyzone RC500 monitor...

Since starting into this project I've learned that there are SMA and RP-SMA connectors, and it's handy to have a supply of each connector in both Male and Female on hand... once I determine which is the more common standard of the two, that'll be the standard that I'll adopt for all my FPV gear... though at this point it looks like it'll be a mix of the two.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply