Jun 11, 2019, 04:41 PM
I don't actually have this quad, but a different brushed one. I don't recall what connector goes on this quad? What size is the stock one Mah?
to remove ads between posts
Oct 22, 2019, 05:52 PM
"Is it hard to fix?"
I have this quad, I fly it mostly outdoors, it handles light wind well. I have flown it indoors as well, it has a lot of OOMPH. I also have a small house, so it might be a little too much. Opposed to other reviews I have read, I get 3 minute + on stock HH batteries. The stock frame is reasonably tough, although I did snap one of the FC supports, which didn't cause it to stop flying, but it did fly roughly. I dropped the 45 bucks on a snazzy Rakon Heli frame, it became more "dialed in", with crisper handling. That frame is gorgeous! However, I did get knocked out of the air by a bird, it crashed about 6 feet or so into pavement, and bent to heck one of the cnc aluminum rotor ducts. That frame is obviously NOT for beginners! it will be 25 bucks to replace the ducts. Now I have it mounted into a R3d shifters frame, and theres a tiny problem with the camera-vtx AIO.... too big for the harness. will probably swap it out for the FX900 TW set.
Oct 23, 2019, 11:20 AM
Happy fly begin
They are on clearance now. https://www.horizonhobby.com/drone/b...bl-bnf-blh8850
Nov 14, 2019, 10:58 PM
Eye of The Storm
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimH
I just ordered one today for that price. It should be here next week. I'm hoping it's not a battery hog so just in case, I ordered 2 600 mAh batteries along with it.

Quick Reply