This thread is privately moderated by DutchRC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 12, 2018, 11:15 AM
my RC. Your info
Thread OP
Discussion

Hubsan's easy entry into FPV Drone Flying

Halloa people

sooo.. what are your experiences with Hubsan? Maybe you've never had one eventhough they Are pretty popular To me Hubsan is a value brand in the entry-level quad flying arena.. All Hubsan quads I've flown required only a minimum of prior knowlidge of quads, at a reasonable price..

Recently they released their X4 Jet, which is aimed at people that would like to have a go at that FPV drone flying, but who don't want to build and/or think that the Betaflight stuff will just be to complicated for them..
Hubsan will probably tell you something ellse, but I think this quad really is Only for people that haven't FPV-ed before...

Link to this new quad: Hubsan H123D X4 Jet - RTF Brushless FPV Quad

I'll be publishing a couple of video's on this quad.. To start things.. here is my detailed Show & Tell of it:

Hubsan H123D X4 Jet! Good First Brushless FPV Drone? P1: Presentation (25 min 24 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Dec 19, 2018, 10:05 AM
my RC. Your info
Thread OP
Allright.. this took a bit longer then planned (bad weather) but here it is! Mu maiden with this X4 Jet from Hubsan

Hubsan H123D X4 Jet! Brushless FPV Drone P2: MAIDEN FLIGHT (7 min 37 sec)
Dec 21, 2018, 10:17 AM
my RC. Your info
Thread OP
okee.. so I had not planned to do a video on the firmware of this Hubsan quad, but flying it made it evident that upgrading the firmware is a MUST DO..

So.. Here is a how-to on upgrading the firmware on this FPV quad

Hubsan H123D X4 Jet! P3: Firmware Upgrade - How To! (11 min 50 sec)
Jan 03, 2019, 11:43 AM
my RC. Your info
Thread OP
And.. after doing quite a bit of flying with the quad (AND waiting for better wearther :P) ..

Here is my final verdict on this X4 Jet....

Hubsan H123D X4 Jet! Brushless FPV Drone P4: FINAL REVIEW (12 min 26 sec)

Quick Reply