This thread is privately moderated by sammydabull, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 10, 2018, 01:17 PM
Trader Rating: 262
Thread OP
$250.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Corvette Vaterra like new with original box. Discontinued!!

Hi Guys, bought this because I love vettes but decided that someone else should enjoy it. Nearly new, drove it inside the house a few times and very close to new otherwise shelf queen. Beautiful car – horizon did a nice job on the body work with the chrome bumpers etc. I did upgrade the receiver to an SR 210 because the one included would not bind to current equipment, only to the controller that Horizon included with it. So receiver is upgraded and also changed the connectors to an xt60 connectors. However, the charger was never used but included. It has a different connector on it so if you plan on using the charger, let me know if you would like an xt 60 soldered onto there which I would be happy to do. Also includes the dx 2 transmitter and manual included originally – everything originally packed in the box is included. This has been discontinued for a while and I don’t see many for sale so if you missed it, here’s your chance. $250 including shipping and paypal on me. If you are picking up locally, $220. Please contact me at [email protected]. Thank you
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply