Dec 09, 2018, 10:32 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

RcG what have you done?

They changed something on loading photos and it looks like they’ve really fouled things up. I hope this is just a hickup and not permananet. They loading an Iphone photo. Probably the most common photo takedown today. I heard about this today and so far all photos loaded either won’t load or are all whacked out. Maybe it’s for the better, too much time wasted here when I should be flying.
Latest blog entry: Testing the blog page
to remove ads between posts
Dec 09, 2018, 11:38 PM
Pompano Hill Flyers
It's been reported and Jason Cole says they'll work on it tomorrow:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...loading-photos
Latest blog entry: How To Get a Custom AMA Number
Dec 10, 2018, 10:45 AM
Thread OP
The photos that did take are either upside down or their aspect ratio is whacked out.
Latest blog entry: Testing the blog page
Dec 10, 2018, 10:51 AM
Pompano Hill Flyers
It might be more productive to report that on the Site Suggestions / Complaints forum rather than here on Sailplane Talk.
Dec 10, 2018, 02:29 PM
Brett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Mike
It's been reported and Jason Cole says they'll work on it tomorrow:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...loading-photos
Well, to be fair he said the techs will be back at work tomorrow...not that they were working on that particular issue. I have a feeling their bug list is still pretty long.
Dec 11, 2018, 01:47 PM
Well...I tried to post on the site suggestion forum and I get the message that I don't have sufficient privliges to post. Huh?
Dec 11, 2018, 02:15 PM
Pompano Hill Flyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark426
Well...I tried to post on the site suggestion forum and I get the message that I don't have sufficient privliges to post. Huh?
That just means threads posted there are only between RCGroups administrators and the user who started each thread. If you start your own thread on Site Suggestions / Complaints then only an administrator will be able to respond and regular users will be locked out.
Dec 12, 2018, 06:29 AM
Got'ca Thanks

Quick Reply