Jan 25, 2020, 06:16 PM
→ 404 Not Found
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal hunter
And here a great vid from Dyna miko. A tribute to the X8��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnvMm-qGZO4
Cool video!

Seeing the amount of Fimi X8 videos on Dyna miko's channel it's clearly his favorite drone

We got a winner !
to remove ads between posts
Jan 25, 2020, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaF
If someone wants to try.
The author has said to try this and let him know if the drone continues to override the setting, ignoring the height values above 500

NOTE
message edited if you have downloaded it before edit try again

Still not working 500m limit only..The app lets me set to 5000m with the slider but the check mark doesn't let me lock it in blue,it just stays white..
Jan 25, 2020, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by C0cKPitVuE 777
Still not working 500m limit only..The app lets me set to 5000m with the slider but the check mark doesn't let me lock it in blue,it just stays white..
thanks for the info. I'll report back

(You have tried the link after the edit ...right?)
Jan 25, 2020, 07:03 PM
Quote:
thanks for the info. I'll report back

(You have tried the link after the edit ...right?)
Yes
Jan 25, 2020, 07:36 PM
Rick B
I have a question about the coordinance numbers displayed on the app in either S/R mode or when the signal is lost. I understand those are GPS coordinance for latitude and longitude.

The question is this. Is there anyway to paste those numbers into google maps or even to the clipboard?

Or do you need to copy the numbers down from the app on to paper so you can re-enter them in google maps to find the location.
Jan 25, 2020, 07:54 PM
Rick B
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal hunter
Thanks Rick. I am really happy with my new X8. Best for me is that there is no jello or jitter even in subzero temperatures, even with standard settings.

And here a great vid from Dyna miko. A tribute to the X8��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnvMm-qGZO4
The wing mode looked cool in the first video. Looks like you decided to steer clear of the windmills for now. I don't blame you. :-)

That Dyna miko video was fun to watch thanks.
Jan 25, 2020, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Yes

other version to test
Jan 25, 2020, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Bernsee
The wing mode looked cool in the first video. Looks like you decided to steer clear of the windmills for now. I don't blame you. :-)

That Dyna miko video was fun to watch thanks.
Yes, I am more careful now. Even don't fly the km distances anymore, at least for now. Don't want to lose another X8. Especially this one, which seems to be a pretty good one.
Jan 25, 2020, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Bernsee
I have a question about the coordinance numbers displayed on the app in either S/R mode or when the signal is lost. I understand those are GPS coordinance for latitude and longitude.

The question is this. Is there anyway to paste those numbers into google maps or even to the clipboard?

Or do you need to copy the numbers down from the app on to paper so you can re-enter them in google maps to find the location.
Yup just paste them into maps app and it will give you the pinpoint, would be nice if it could be done in-app as DJI does but no big deal
Jan 25, 2020, 10:53 PM
Quote:
I keep getting an abnormal app message and it crashes...
Jan 25, 2020, 11:09 PM
Quote:

same here, connecting to X8 app corrupted message and crash...
Jan 26, 2020, 04:15 AM
Hi...
thanks everyone, whos trying to get the fimi higher than 500m.
thanks agan and keep working on this problem pls !
Jan 26, 2020, 04:38 AM
I tried to fly yesterday and there was a bit of fog. Not even a dense fog, I could still see a few hundred meters away. I couldn't take off since I had the compass is being interfered and the strong magnetic interferences messages.

I didn't know fog could have such a strong influence on transmission. Has it happened to anyone?
Jan 26, 2020, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adizzyz
I tried to fly yesterday and there was a bit of fog. Not even a dense fog, I could still see a few hundred meters away. I couldn't take off since I had the compass is being interfered and the strong magnetic interferences messages.

I didn't know fog could have such a strong influence on transmission. Has it happened to anyone?

I never had any problem with fog.
Grabbed from a video
Jan 26, 2020, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Other variant

Quick Reply