Sep 19, 2019, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by a123
Lowepro DroneGuard BP 200
https://www.adorama.com/lpbp200bk.html

The Fimi fits with legs. There is a place for one more battery. There is a separate compartment for a small tablet. My Xiaomi 8 inch with sunshade fits between two compartments

Perfect quality! It cost $35 in the beginning of August
The perfect Backpack $35 AGAIN!

Lowepro DroneGuard BP 200 Backpack for DJI Mavic Pro / Air with Accessories

https://www.adorama.com/lpbp200bk.ht...c%3d&bc_lid=19
to remove ads between posts
Sep 19, 2019, 12:55 PM
Unedited screenshot from a video. Not too bad👌
Sep 19, 2019, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OosRand
Unedited screenshot from a video. Not too bad👌
Picture is sharp and colour seems be be accurate.
The latest FW upgrade was a huge improvement for the camera. Manual settings work very good.
Sep 19, 2019, 01:56 PM
For those with a 3D printer that want a more precise control I have just published on Thingiverse a re-work of mirage77 sticks by adding 10mm to the length and grips on the top.

It can be found here - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3870128
Sep 19, 2019, 02:59 PM
multirotor lover
LUT implementation in premiere pro (F-log) and vivid color selection without any post-processing.
Enjoy!
Fimi X8 SE 4k footage|Summer in GREECE (2 min 36 sec)
Sep 19, 2019, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigge55
Hi

Im gonna renovate my crashed X8 by getting new engine arms and a battery.... hopefully nothing else I have already bought another X8 but will renovate the dead drone like a challenge
One of the things that was broken was the tip of the internal antenna inside the left front motorarm. My question is whether the antenna (2.4GHz) must have the metal tip that had been worn off? The picture shows the antenna, about 20cm without the metal tip (which I have drawn instead). Does the antenna work without the metal tip? If not, does anyone have an idea of ​​where I can get a replacement?

Speaking of bags, I use the original packaging glued into a cheap tool bag

Regards
Stig (from Sweden)
This is the usual 2.4GHz antenna.

https://www.banggood.com/JJRC-X7-SMA...r_warehouse=CN
Sep 19, 2019, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ham2405
The missing part was the antenna! What you have left is just the coax. I would start by contacting Fimi to get the antenna assembly. You could try making your own if you still have the metal part, but it is not very easy.

https://oscarliang.com/make-simple-w...z-linear-polo/
Well yes, as I read, I realize that my solder skill is not enough Im communicating with the support if they can somehow compensate me for my crashed X8. If I get parts (that I negotiated) as warranty replacement they might as well throw down an antenna. Such things are not available in any stores. I guess its not supposed that ordinary mortals should mess with the drone
Sep 19, 2019, 06:09 PM
Until yesterday i had 2 updates in the navi app to execute one the latest camera fw and i think the rc or something similiar i dont remenber, at night i update the iphone to ios 13 and dont show again the rc update only the camera fw. Dou you have the same prblem?
Sep 19, 2019, 07:25 PM
→ 404 Not Found
Thread OP
You can't simply replace the antenna with a different one. The tip has to be an exact lenght othwise it's not tuned correct.

So yeah contacting Fimi for a replacement is the way to go!
Sep 20, 2019, 01:06 AM
@nickpsar,
nice !
Η Ελλάδα είναι πανέμορφη
Sep 20, 2019, 06:42 AM
New firmware update for ESC and FC.
Sep 20, 2019, 06:43 AM
[QUOTE=Justapoke;42774881]You can't simply replace the antenna with a different one. The tip has to be an exact lenght othwise it's not tuned correct.

So yeah contacting Fimi for a replacement is the way to go![/

A, 2.4 ghz will communicate with another 2.4 ghz antenna it doesn't matter the type,the frequency is in the length.The 5.8 ghz operates with 2 type of antennas that have to be the same lenghth and polarization.Right hand circular polarized (RHCP) and the left hand circular polarized (LHCP).The main difference between RHCP and LHCP is the difference in the sides of polarization they have to match..
Sep 20, 2019, 08:02 AM
Is it safe to use leg extensions? Anyone see any difference with or without it?!
Sep 20, 2019, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futuro
Is it safe to use leg extensions? Anyone see any difference with or without it?!
Im using these leg extensions 7 months now, no problems at all.
Available from Alixpress.

Buy at least two sets....using only the long legs.
Last edited by 777MARTIAN; Sep 20, 2019 at 08:23 AM.
Sep 20, 2019, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futuro
Using Mavic Silicon leg extension since April and no problem at all (including 6,095m long range flight).
This leg extension gives 15mm extra height which is enough clearance between gimbal and ground/landing pad.

See attached photo

Aiolosimport

Quick Reply