Thread Tools
Sep 16, 2019, 07:03 AM
→ 404 Not Found
Justapoke's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by donek
Woooho!
What a lucky weekend I had! To be honest I've never won anything so this is even more surprising
I'm now awaiting my Fimi (it should be in Belgium or something right now), but I've also collected some other stuff for it: hardshell backpack, polarize filter, 3D printed gimbal protector and 3D printed battery cap.

/br, donek
Looking good!

I've got the reply from BG so send you and xviews a PM, so check it and provide the shipping info so I can forward again.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 16, 2019, 07:50 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by salasgr
FYI i have just received mine. I oredered it from Banggood on 5th of August and i got it today 16 Sep 2019. It didn't take too long from Netherlands to Greece,only 4 days. The rest was from China to EU. Overall did take too long .
Thanks for the feedback. Mine was ordered on Aug 10, which leads me to believe that in 5 days it might arrive.

At this moment I only have information that it was sent from China, apparently not yet in Europe. As soon as your order arrived in Europe, did you receive this information?
Sep 16, 2019, 08:25 AM
Registered User
salasgr's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by futuro
Thanks for the feedback. Mine was ordered on Aug 10, which leads me to believe that in 5 days it might arrive.



At this moment I only have information that it was sent from China, apparently not yet in Europe. As soon as your order arrived in Europe, did you receive this information?
Yes I did. Only when arrived in EU I was able to track it.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-N9005 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Sep 16, 2019, 09:19 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by mroek
Starring means to mark as a favourite in this context, and you want to keep your favourites, so they'll be locked (and consequently not deleted).
To move the logs to the computer requires to copy the actual log files. Which is possible, at least on Android. Whether it will work to copy them back to the phone is not something I've tested. Could work, might not.
Ok thanks will give it a go !

Copying from Android to the PC ?

Do you know exactly where the logs are stored on the phone app by any chance ?
Sep 16, 2019, 12:28 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by salasgr
Yes I did. Only when arrived in EU I was able to track it.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-N9005 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Enjoy your new x8!
Happy flying..
Sep 16, 2019, 12:37 PM
Registered User

X8 se remote controller


Anyone knows if there is different hardware between the units that are shipped with ce and fcc label?
It is said that it switches between ce and fcc according to the location using gps.According to the gps of the quadcopter? Or the gps of the phone/tablet?
There is no clear answer about this and also there is not shown at the app which mode you are using.
Sep 16, 2019, 01:30 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by St5525
Anyone knows if there is different hardware between the units that are shipped with ce and fcc label?
It is said that it switches between ce and fcc according to the location using gps.According to the gps of the quadcopter? Or the gps of the phone/tablet?
There is no clear answer about this and also there is not shown at the app which mode you are using.
Contact Fimi and ask them.
Sep 16, 2019, 01:46 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by 777MARTIAN
What I did was to do through all the logs, keeping the ones I want too by selecting the logs, press the star top right corner of screen.

Then delete all the rest of the logs. I only kept the flight records that show stick movement, the rest all deleted.
Ok so Im in the menu and it says this.

It says in addition it will delete favourites. That sounds like it's about to delete all the files !
Last edited by ekkostar; Sep 16, 2019 at 01:54 PM.
Sep 16, 2019, 02:22 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekkostar
Ok so Im in the menu and it says this.

It says in addition it will delete favourites. That sounds like it's about to delete all the files !
Don't tick the box, you will be ok if you want to keep the "favorite" flight records.
Sep 16, 2019, 02:29 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by 777MARTIAN
Don't tick the box, you will be ok if you want to keep the "favorite" flight records.
Ok thanks it worked !
Sep 16, 2019, 02:41 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by salasgr
FYI i have just received mine. I oredered it from Banggood on 5th of August and i got it today 16 Sep 2019. It didn't take too long from Netherlands to Greece,only 4 days. The rest was from China to EU. Overall did take too long .
Lucky you,
i ordered mine at Gearbest on 10.09.2019 (in stock) . Still in stock but not packed or shipped!
According to their information, it will be sent somewhere between 18.09.2019 and 25.09.2019. And then wait for 15-25 days of delivery.
Sep 16, 2019, 03:39 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by 777MARTIAN
What I did was to do through all the logs, keeping the ones I want too by selecting the logs, press the star top right corner of screen.



Then delete all the rest of the logs. I only kept the flight records that show stick movement, the rest all deleted.
Strange, none of my flight logs show stick movement
Sep 16, 2019, 04:14 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by jauling
Strange, none of my flight logs show stick movement
Ek weet.

Many don't show but you have to go through all of them....a real P.I.T.A.

When RTH is active , no stick movement will be shown. Remember that too.
Last edited by 777MARTIAN; Sep 16, 2019 at 04:45 PM.
Sep 16, 2019, 11:12 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by 777MARTIAN
Contact Fimi and ask them.
Thanks for your answer!

Maybe someone else knows more....
Last edited by St5525; Sep 17, 2019 at 03:03 AM.
Sep 17, 2019, 03:22 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by St5525
Anyone knows if there is different hardware between the units that are shipped with ce and fcc label?
It is said that it switches between ce and fcc according to the location using gps.According to the gps of the quadcopter? Or the gps of the phone/tablet?
There is no clear answer about this and also there is not shown at the app which mode you are using.
This question was asked much earlier in the thread.

I tried the Fake GPS trick on my phone and tablets and it didnt switch. Others have also tried with no luck.

I think it's therefore guided to switch according to location of the GPS in the X8. No one as far as I know has been able to get round it yet.

I dont think the CE/FCC label has much relevance either but you can always ask Fimi support for further info.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Official Xiaomi Mi Quadcopter Owners thread Deserteagle Multirotor Drone Talk 10570 Oct 17, 2019 07:11 AM
New Product Xiaomi FIMI A3 5.8G FPV 2-axis Gimbal 1080P Camera GPS Quadcopter - Free Reviewing BGKevin Multirotor Drone Talk 68 May 25, 2019 12:36 PM
Discussion Official DJI OSMO ****Owners Thread**** eirlink Aerial Photography 2221 Jan 29, 2019 07:31 AM
Discussion Xiaomi FIMI 4K Folding Drone GeekBuying Geekbuying.com 15 Dec 29, 2018 04:25 AM
New Product XIAOMI MIJIA 4K - AMB_A12 + IMX317 - Gyro,Display 2.4'', Wi-Fi,BTH, **Owners Thread Marcofan76 Aerial Photography 102 Mar 14, 2018 06:48 AM